Is Tonight's game on tv? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Is Tonight's game on tv?

Reaction Score
The actual FS1 channel on YouTube TV has this Big East spin thing going on. To watch the full live UConn game you must go to the standalone FoxSports App.

I'm watching it on my ROKU and I have YouTube TV....you must sign in to the FoxSports App with your streaming live TV service credentials.

Reaction Score
The actual FS1 channel on YouTube TV has this Big East spin thing going on. To watch the full live UConn game you must go to the standalone FoxSports App.

I'm watching it on my ROKU and I have YouTube TV....you must sign in to the FoxSports App with your streaming live TV service credentials.
Me also. Where on Foxsports app can I show that I have YouTubetv?

Reaction Score
Me also. Where on Foxsports app can you show that I have YouTubetv?
It should automatically recognize when you login with YouTubeTV credentials. If it doesn't work, try logging out of the provider sign in somewhere in the settings and log back in. Or just find a laptop and try it on the FoxSports website.

Reaction Score
I do. YouTubeTV has FS1., but when I try to sign in on FosSports there is no YouTube TV listed as a provider.
Oh. Don’t sign in on Fox Sports. You have to download the Fox Sports App, and then find FS1 on the App. That’s where it is.

Reaction Score
Me also. Where on Foxsports app can I show that I have YouTubetv?
Not sure what you're asking. Once you're in the FoxSports App your provider will show on upper right of screen. In my case it shows YouTube TV (upper right corner of Home page).

Reaction Score
Oh. Don’t sign in on Fox Sports. You have to download the Fox Sports App, and then find FS1 on the App. That’s where it is.
Yeah, that's what I did, on the tv, but then I was sent to the computer to sign in with a provider, and here I am, stuck. Don't know how you have it but enjoy.

Reaction Score
Yet I am on my YouTube watching FS1.
IMG_4065.png

Reaction Score
Not sure what you're asking. Once you're in the FoxSports App your provider will show on upper right of screen. In my case it shows YouTube TV (upper right corner of Home page).
I looked at this. My right corner, home page just shows a big Foxsports icon

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I'm an old fart and my wife says I'm technologically challenged. But some of you on here make me look Bill Gates. Holy crap. How did some of you figure out how to get on the Boneyard and post? Lol
It is amazing the only thing that could be an issue is their cable provider. But this is just down loading an app. It is not like writing code. This was one of the most hilarious threads we have managed to put together in some time. It’s almost like you can’t make this stuff up. But if that’s what some of you are doing to mess with us kudos to you all.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Saturday's game is showing as being on FS2.

Now that I have the app do I have to watch games on the app or can I switch back?

Reaction Score

Now that I have the app do I have to watch games on the app or can I switch back?
It will be on regular TV on FS2 (as long as you usually get FS2). But you can watch it on the app also if you don't want to see commercials.

Reaction Score
It will be on regular TV on FS2 (as long as you usually get FS2). But you can watch it on the app also if you don't want to see commercials.
The app should have commercials going forward. It'll be the TV feed.

Reaction Score
Was able to watch it on replay last night on the Fox Sports TV App when I got home. Frustrating though, was worried. There was no record button available.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm an old fart and my wife says I'm technologically challenged. But some of you on here make me look Bill Gates.
My new mental image of Hooperscooper.
Bill Gates Swag GIF

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
The same one who scheduled every game to start at about the same time tonight while we have Monday night football and nba to compete with during the same time slots. Just think about it….most people as this thread clearly points out like the idea of finding one channel and watching their game. Now we know UConn rules but there are about 100 other schools starting their season tonight at the same time. Did they really have a choice. The app thing is not that hard to figure out. I am over 60 and have no issue sine Covid navigating any app based video content. Just have to learn or get left behind. Granted waiting until a pandemic to learn this basic skill may could be considered procrastination but what can I say. I learned…….my son helped:)
Im not that shy of 80 and was able to download the App and mirror it to my TV. Great picture and no ads.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

I wouldn't want to. I need my pause/rewind/ff capability.

Reaction Score
Just curious about the ones that had trouble last night. What kind of TV were you using. My brother could do it on his Samsung but his LG wouldn’t let him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom