Is Tonight's game on tv? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Is Tonight's game on tv?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Piracy is illegal so don't use streameast even if you don't have cable
Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
What jackass told them that was a thing a single person on earth wanted?!!?
The same one who scheduled every game to start at about the same time tonight while we have Monday night football and nba to compete with during the same time slots. Just think about it….most people as this thread clearly points out like the idea of finding one channel and watching their game. Now we know UConn rules but there are about 100 other schools starting their season tonight at the same time. Did they really have a choice. The app thing is not that hard to figure out. I am over 60 and have no issue sine Covid navigating any app based video content. Just have to learn or get left behind. Granted waiting until a pandemic to learn this basic skill may could be considered procrastination but what can I say. I learned…….my son helped:)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What town are u in? We are in new Britain. Maybe COMCAST won’t allow it thru FS1 because we are in ct ? Still don’t understand why fox sports doesn’t have regional coverage tonight for the games. Makes no sense
When you get that right-side menu up, look at the top of it and make sure you are at the NCAAMB tab. It should be there. There aren't any rights restrictions on the game. I saw it listed at my dad's and he has Comcast.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
When you get that right-side menu up, look at the top of it and make sure you are at the NCAAMB tab. It should be there. There aren't any rights restrictions on the game. I saw it listed at my dad's and he has Comcast.
Or you can pick UConn as one of the teams you follow when you first log in. It will remember your device and IP address and once you have the Huskies picked as a favorite it will be easier to navigate the app for UConn content.

Reaction Score
For those with Xfinity as confused as I was, go to the sports app and choose men’s basketball, but then go and filter by Big East. Nothing showed up for our game until I did this.

Still confused on UConn+ and being able to watch them unveil the banner.

And for the record, I’m under 40. Don’t feel bad if others are confused with some of this stuff, they don’t make it easy.

Reaction Score
I visited my father earlier today. He has cable and I figured it would be a nightmare for him to find the game. It was easy. Just go to FS1 and press the down arrow on your remote. A "Sports App" selction appears in the bottom left corner. Scroll over and select and you are in the app.
You, my friend, are a genius

Reaction Score
I’m on the Fox Sports App through my Roku. I see that the game will be on. Unable to watch it live, will the game be recorded on the Fox Sports app? I’m not seeing a recording option.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score

Yup it still happens, but the process is getting more reliable. I expected NFL Sunday Ticket to be horrible this year on You Tube TV, but it has been ok. Love that you have options when you want to watch the four game windows. The only complaint is the log off and log on process when you want to watch a local game on “regular tv” FOX or CBS.

Reaction Score
I visited my father earlier today. He has cable and I figured it would be a nightmare for him to find the game. It was easy. Just go to FS1 and press the down arrow on your remote. A "Sports App" selction appears in the bottom left right corner. Scroll over and select and you are in the app.
Ok this is easy and cool but at 6:30 will it give me the option to watch it? Right now it’s just stats.

Thanks I hope

Reaction Score
Here’s the thing about all these ideas on here about how to get on with a Smart TV. I have 2 of them and no matter which one I go to I’m still stupid :eek:!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom