OT: - Indiana Freshmen gets arrested at Taco Bell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Indiana Freshmen gets arrested at Taco Bell

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I've seen women fight over a bag of frozen tilapia in a Costco. I think "the purge" might be a better description than "egalitarian." It's pretty much a free-for-all and then they pacify you with cheap hotdogs.
Pretty much sums that up. I bring my kids because my wife makes me go. The family that suffers together stays together type of thing. Two boys 9 and 14 years old. I make them go and fend for themselves in the hot dog line while we are checking out. Figure they will learn more doing that than another hour playing video games. I keep an eye on them but it is fun to watch. In about three weeks it gets even better down here until the end of April.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I love Taco Bell and I’m not afraid to say it. I would take a Cheesy Gordita Crunch over most fast food items. It’s not quite a Big Mac but it’s still great. The Cinnabon balls are arguably the best fast food dessert. And they have a surprisingly good breakfast for fast food standards.

No one out tacos the bell.
Not a fan but my wife and kids love it. Whenever I travel I think they eat it every night.

Reaction Score
What if the poor kid just needed to use the bathroom?

I grew up a half mile from a Taco Bell and I know first hand that post-Taco Ball BMs can bubble up in a hot minute.
At 3:16. If you are eating Taco Bell at 3 AM you deserve whatever he'll your stomach puts you through.

Reaction Score
'No, officer...you don't understand. Right now this seat is the only thing stopping me from having a very unfortunate accident. Please let me be on my way....my roommate is waiting with a bottle of Kaopectate outside our dorm and I'm hoping that solidifies things until such time as I can get to an appropriate facility to relieve myself.'

Reaction Score
I love Taco Bell and I’m not afraid to say it. I would take a Cheesy Gordita Crunch over most fast food items. It’s not quite a Big Mac but it’s still great. The Cinnabon balls are arguably the best fast food dessert. And they have a surprisingly good breakfast for fast food standards.

No one out tacos the bell.
When I was at the University of Michigan for grad school there was a Taco Bell across the street from the business school. We called it Taco Hell and it sure caused hell with my stomach many times before I gave it up. That was a long time ago and I've had it once since then when my son wanted to go. That was about 15 years ago and I haven't had it since. There's no way you can tell me that's real meat they use. It might be some kind of meat but it isn't beef. My stomach hurts just thinking about it.

Reaction Score
After eating authentic mexican tacos im not sure how anyone can stomach TB. Although i must admit their fries are really good.

Reaction Score
I've seen women fight over a bag of frozen tilapia in a Costco. I think "the purge" might be a better description than "egalitarian." It's pretty much a free-for-all and then they pacify you with cheap hotdogs.
During the summer , I had my grandson and 5 of his friends 15- 16-17 years olds sleep over when his dad was away.
They discovered the air fryer and
went through so many boxes of Costco frozen Talapia , crinkle cut FF, , and mini pizza . I had go back the next day to restock . Who knew growing boys don’t sleep except for small naps between meals .

Reaction Score
During the summer , I had my grandson and 5 of his friends 15- 16-17 years olds sleep over when his dad was away.
They discovered the air fryer and
went through so many boxes of Costco frozen Talapia , crinkle cut FF, , and mini pizza . I had go back the next day to restock . Who knew growing boys don’t sleep except for small naps between meals .
They were born knowing how to use air fryers.

Reaction Score
Cmon we all kno those late night taco bells runs after the bars closed were standard procedure when we were younger as the munchies kicked in. Shoot I think I had one of those old school nights a month or two ago. Of course we ordered Waaay more than we cud eat. Memories!!!

Reaction Score
After eating authentic mexican tacos im not sure how anyone can stomach TB. Although i must admit their fries are really good.
I love authentic tacos but I will buy from Taco Bell late at night as well. Cheapest fast food around and I have certainly eaten much worse. But I never buy earlier than midnight and typically I'm sober.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
You youngins are too spoiled. Fast Food!! When I was in college we had to go up to the truck stop. Fried eggs were a Nickle each. Get a dozen fried eggs, 4 slices of buttered toast and coffee for just over a buck. All-American food!

Reaction Score
I love authentic tacos but I will buy from Taco Bell late at night as well. Cheapest fast food around and I have certainly eaten much worse. But I never buy earlier than midnight and typically I'm sober.
I dare you to eat from the street carts in Tijuana.

Reaction Score
Taco Bell after midnight is the only truly egalitarian place in America. A 2001 accord with 280k miles is treated the same as a lambo. We're all the same at Taco Bell, because we're at the mercy of Taco Bell.
I always thought it was at the CT MVD.

Reaction Score
You can’t talk about Taco Bell without bringing up the very best menu item that was discontinued several years ago … the Meximelt. So delicious, I always figured if Flemings sold two for $20 they’d run out.

I was teaching HS math class and Taco Bell came up. I asked students if they ever heard of the Meximelt, answer was no. So I tell a kid to go to the class next door and grab the teacher. He comes in, and I ask “what was the best menu item at Taco Bell, but they no longer sell it”. He immediately says “Oh that’s easy, the Meximelt”. Students are mildly impressed, so I call my buddy JP, tell him he’s on speakerphone with my class, and ask the same question. He says the Meximelt. Was funny (to me) at the time.

Reaction Score
You can’t talk about Taco Bell without bringing up the very best menu item that was discontinued several years ago … the Meximelt. So delicious, I always figured if Flemings sold two for $20 they’d run out.

I was teaching HS math class and Taco Bell came up. I asked students if they ever heard of the Meximelt, answer was no. So I tell a kid to go to the class next door and grab the teacher. He comes in, and I ask “what was the best menu item at Taco Bell, but they no longer sell it”. He immediately says “Oh that’s easy, the Meximelt”. Students are mildly impressed, so I call my buddy JP, tell him he’s on speakerphone with my class, and ask the same question. He says the Meximelt. Was funny (to me) at the time.

I tried the "phone a friend" thing once in class and my brother said "hurry up I'm going to sh-- my pants" before I had time to ask a question. Highly unrecommended pedagogy.

Reaction Score
I tried the "phone a friend" thing once in class and my brother said "hurry up I'm going to sh-- my pants" before I had time to ask a question. Highly unrecommended pedagogy.
Rookie … 1st thing I said to my buddy was “you are on speakerphone with my students”.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom