OT: - Indiana Freshmen gets arrested at Taco Bell | The Boneyard

OT: Indiana Freshmen gets arrested at Taco Bell

Reaction Score
What a thing to get arrested for, of all the nasty fast food, taco bell has to be among the worst!

"...booked at 3:16 a.m. on charges of criminal trespass and resisting law enforcement."

"Officers had to use a baton to break the passenger side window of the vehicle to unlock the doors. Upon opening the driver’s door ... was given commands to exit the driver’s seat, but he refused to do so. Officers had to forcibly remove him from the vehicle and he tensed his arms and would not allow officers to secure him in handcuffs."

Reaction Score
their slogan
images

Reaction Score
What a thing to get arrested for, of all the nasty fast food, taco bell has to be among the worst!

"...booked at 3:16 a.m. on charges of criminal trespass and resisting law enforcement."

"Officers had to use a baton to break the passenger side window of the vehicle to unlock the doors. Upon opening the driver’s door ... was given commands to exit the driver’s seat, but he refused to do so. Officers had to forcibly remove him from the vehicle and he tensed his arms and would not allow officers to secure him in handcuffs."
Yeah I put this in the thread about our game with them because I figured it wasn't major enough to keep him from playing against UConn. I wonder if he'll get any suspension. Isn't eating Taco Bell enough of a penalty? Lol

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Taco Bell after midnight is the only truly egalitarian place in America. A 2001 accord with 280k miles is treated the same as a lambo. We're all the same at Taco Bell, because we're at the mercy of Taco Bell.

NO.. You want an egalitarian place in America you go to costco on a weekend.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Many moons ago when I was in the military commands often brought law enforcement officers to us as we were returning home from deployment to refresh us on US laws and things which may have changed since we left on deployment.

A Virginia Beach police officer straight up told us empty Taco Bell wrappers in a car after midnight was getting us profiled for DUI's. No and's, if's or but's about it, we were getting a breathalyzer and we were going to do field sobriety tests.

Reaction Score
Many moons ago when I was in the military commands often brought law enforcement officers to us as we were returning home from deployment to refresh us on US laws and things which may have changed since we left on deployment.

A Virginia Beach police officer straight up told us empty Taco Bell wrappers in a car after midnight was getting us profiled for DUI's. No and's, if's or but's about it, we were getting a breathalyzer and we were going to do field sobriety tests.
There's alcohol in a Taco Bell taco? No wonder I see lines there every Friday and Saturday night. ;)

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I stand corrected.

Costco on a Saturday is horrifying but sometimes you need 2lbs of doritos and a half dozen rotisserie chickens in your life.
Does every one having the same rights = having no rights?? It’s just a question on the definition egalitarian. Costco on a weekend is more of an every man for himself kind of place at least in Florida.

Reaction Score
Does every one having the same rights = having no rights?? It’s just a question on the definition egalitarian. Costco on a weekend is more of an every man for himself kind of place at least in Florida.

I've seen women fight over a bag of frozen tilapia in a Costco. I think "the purge" might be a better description than "egalitarian." It's pretty much a free-for-all and then they pacify you with cheap hotdogs.

Reaction Score
The kid probably got a pile of NIL money to sign with Hoosiers....should be able to afford better than Taco Bell

Reaction Score
I love Taco Bell and I’m not afraid to say it. I would take a Cheesy Gordita Crunch over most fast food items. It’s not quite a Big Mac but it’s still great. The Cinnabon balls are arguably the best fast food dessert. And they have a surprisingly good breakfast for fast food standards.

No one out tacos the bell.

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom