If you have lunch and converse with any of our current WBB team who would it be? | The Boneyard

If you have lunch and converse with any of our current WBB team who would it be?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd. Such a sweet heart. Get some dirt on Paige.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
dorka. hungarian food is awesome, and id love a nice chat hearing aboot favorite dishes of hers. i'll bet no raisin or honey ever went into a stuffed cabbage that she made. poppyseed things would carry us right into getting the bill. i'll gladly pay.

Reaction Score
I'm going with Piath. She's "from" Manchester, NH - 20 min from my house and I would love to hear her life story. For all those that choose Paige, do you really think you'll get a word in in? ;)

Reaction Score
They are all interesting young people, striving for their best. After some thought I think Edwards. She's good natured and introspective yet fun loving. They all would be great though.

sun

Reaction Score
Paige.
I'm a long time Twins fan and have relatives living close to Edina, MN.
I would think that she roots for the Twins too and would test her baseball IQ.
Below is the Twins purple logo in honor of Prince.
And I'd ask her to help recruit MN's Olivia Olson Class of 2024 for us if she hasn't already started.
Olson almost seems to be like Paige's twin.

Minnesota-Twins.png

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Geno of course.

Having dinner with a 20 year old woman/girl would be too weird for me.
Lol true and yet probably not as weird as it would be for them. Geno and/or Chris would be great fun to have dinner with though, no doubt.

Reaction Score
Maya.... oh wait lol.

I expected everyone to say Paige, so i was trying to think of someone else - I would go with either Evina or Caroline!

Reaction Score
Since Ayanna is signed, she’s technically part of the team. I choose her. She’s intelligent, well spoken and representative of the kind of person who gives me hope for the future.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
No grand daughters?
Nope, not yet. And it's one thing to be related. Even with someone I've known for years (like my daughter's friends) would be a hard NO. Let alone someone I don't know.

Reaction Score
Tough call between Evina and Dorka, the two I expect would be farthest advanced from the 'girl' realm. I'll go with Dorka because I love talking to Euros to get their perspectives on the U.S. and, in her case, what's happened recently in her country... plus maybe get a tip or two about Budapest should I ever get there.

And I wouldn't feel that kind of lunch weird at all! I imagine there's a lot we can learn from that generation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom