If you have lunch and converse with any of our current WBB team who would it be? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

If you have lunch and converse with any of our current WBB team who would it be?

Reaction Score
I'm going with Piath. She's "from" Manchester, NH - 20 min from my house and I would love to hear her life story. For all those that choose Paige, do you really think you'll get a word in in? ;)
I thought the same thing! I grew up in NH and lived in Manchester for a number of years, so she came first to mind for me. I bet she has a really interesting story and perspective.

Reaction Score
Ditto on the weird. Especially since they are from a few inches to a foot taller than me.

It would be like talking to those Avitar movie creatures.

Reaction Score
NIKA! Many topics ... including talking about her little sister
coming to play for Illinois. Two Muhl WBB players on the
same continent = WOW. ! Geno could schedule
a game with Illinois so we could see the sisters
defend each other! My next preference might have been
the whole team, either way.... a great idea!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Based on recent IG posts, I'd choose Evina if she's cooking. Rib Eye with Lobster, Bearnaise Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, and Garlic Pasta. E, Caroline, and Nika had quite a dinner.

I'd have a tough choice. Azzi is a local kid and very sweet with a great future. Paige is a little off the wall and fun with a huge future. Nika is intense and fun and adds a European flair. I think I'd take Nika.

Reaction Score
Have I hit on a great charity fundraiser? A raffle where the prize is lunch with Geno and a player of choice.
The player selected chooses the charity. How about it UCONN?

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
Hard, hard choice but I think I’d go with Nika. Assuming her life’s awareness exists beyond a basketball bubble, I’d love know what her life has been like growing up in a tinderbox part of the world.

In our congregation in MI, we had an elderly man who lived in Croatia during WWll. But if you asked him what was his nationality (not his heritage), he’d answer German. I’m a political and history junkie and his attitude spoke volumes. Hence my interest in talking to a young person from there.

Reaction Score
Well, I would pick Nika, but everyone else would be a close second. If you wanted dirt on Geno, how about CD 1.0? I'm sure she would have some hilarious stories.

Reaction Score
Gotta be Paige, for the historical significance it will likely have in the future. And I'd ask Michael Jordan to join us. And pick up the tab.

Reaction Score
Gotta be Paige, for the historical significance it will likely have in the future. And I'd ask Michael Jordan to join us. And pick up the tab.
Ha! Enjoy your time with Paige, but good luck getting MJ to pick up the tab...

Reaction Score
Paige is the easy answer but I’d want to talk to Evina. I’d love to know about her growth as a player and person that led her to UConn. So much bad press (from the Vols) about her when she has been such a great person and player at Connecticut. The freshmen loved and called her Mama E for a reason, she definitely found her home at UConn.

Reaction Score
Have I hit on a great charity fundraiser? A raffle where the prize is lunch with Geno and a player of choice.
The player selected chooses the charity. How about it UCONN?
Now this would appeal to me. Definitely Nika with Geno. Nika, purportedly by teammates, has no filter and is quite entertaining and Geno, being Geno, also as we know says what he thinks and to hell with what anybody thinks about it. Geno would of course pick a nice wine, so all I'd have to do is ask if they have anything they don't see eye to eye on, sit back and sip my wine and watch the show!

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Nika

She makes me think of my youngest daughter with what she brings to brings to her team.

Perhaps, having two daughters and five granddaughters pretty much removed any possible "weirdness" on my part.

Actually, what I find weird is the number of what I would assume are older male basketball fans finding it difficult to having lunch with some kid.

Reaction Score
Dorka, a fellow Hungarian. Perhaps we are related? I knew another JUHÁSZ back when I lived I Fairfield, CT.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Geno of course.

Having dinner with a 20 year old woman/girl would be too weird for me.
Ha I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this right away.

As I rapidly approach a milestone birthday, I'm acutely aware of, for example, the increasingly frequent occasions that someone who looks barely under 30 calls me "Sir" :confused:

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
If we can choose anyone who's been on the roster this season, I'd choose Mir. She seems like a deep thinker who'd be really interesting to talk to for an hour.

If current roster, for completely different reasons, Nika or Paige. They both love to laugh, and it would be a hoot to hang with either one of them.

Reaction Score
If we can choose anyone who's been on the roster this season, I'd choose Mir. She seems like a deep thinker who'd be really interesting to talk to for an hour.
Why do you thik "deep thinker?"

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom