I am sorry Arkansas fans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

I am sorry Arkansas fans

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
"Kentucky is the bluest of blue," Calipari said after he was introduced. "There's only a few schools like that, and I hate to tell you ... Arkansas is one of them. UConn thought they could be a blue blood. They could not.”
IMG_7888.gif

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Didn’t JC once say the difference between Pitino and Calipari was Pitino believed his bs.

Dumb contentious statements about UConn, which obviously can be refuted, create hype for our brand.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Why is Arkansas a tough place to win? Musselman did just fine there. They've got history, a great basketball fanbase, all the resources they need.
Arkansas is considered a basketball school in the SEC. Think about that for a minute.

Reaction Score
"Kentucky is the bluest of blue," Calipari said after he was introduced. "There's only a few schools like that, and I hate to tell you ... Arkansas is one of them. UConn thought they could be a blue blood. They could not.”
Did he really say this? If he did I would fire him immediately and look for a nursing home for him

Reaction Score
I can't take this whole "Cal can't coach" opinion that a lot of people seem to have seriously. Is he one of the best Xs and Os coaches out there? No, but the guy made a Final Four at UMass and a national championship game at Memphis where he had a record of 137-14 his last 4 seasons there. Had a 38-2 national title winning season and a 38-1 season at UK. He's fallen off considerably in recent years, but I think the new job will reinvigorate him and I think he will change his approach to recruiting a bit by focusing more on experienced transfers rather than 5* freshmen which will only give him a bigger chance of succeeding there.
I bet the Field of 68 crew will be in Lexington when Arkansas visits Kentucky. It will be bigger and more well known than Cooley returning to Providence. I went to the Providence-Georgetown game and I can tell you first hand that the AMP was a powder keg. Rupp Arena will be, too.

At this rate, the way the coaching search is going for Kentucky I can't imagine they will have a good team. Calipari's 5 star recruits will follow him to Arkansas or reopen their recruitment to go some place else. What they won't do is remain with Kentucky while there is no coach.

Arkansas is going to destroy Kentucky at this rate and I agree Calipari will feel reinvigorated.

Reaction Score
I watched that introduction of Cal on SEC Network. He didn't say that.

He did say the "There's only a few schools like that, and I hate to tell you ... Arkansas is one of them." Which got a huge cheer.

But he did NOT mention UConn. You are being trolled.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom