Hungary game, part 2 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hungary game, part 2

Reaction Score
UConn Family!
They clean up pretty good.
IMG_1746.jpeg

Reaction Score
After watching all four games I believe all four freshmen will play good minutes in Big East games. Looks like a helter skelter year with no improvement on turnovers from last year. Of course Paige May reduce that. I like Ice’s jab and shoot move. Ashlyn and Q could work on their handle but they sure do hustle. KK will probably split time with Nika. Wishing Caroline well.
Let’s not forget that there were zero practices on this trip! Practices that are used partially to correct things the coaches observe in games. I don’t think we can assume anything based on this trip except that we have a lot of talented players who all appear to like each other and who seem to be happy to be Huskies. I am even more excited for this season after this trip!

Reaction Score
I'm happy to have seen our girls having such a great experience that they'll remember forever.

Now I will go back into withdrawal, knowing that it will be more than two months before we
see the team back on the court for a meaningful game. :(

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I consciously avoid commenting on the kids personal stuff.

However. . .
I've Got to admit. I totally love Q's Afro. She is rocking it!

Please understand I'm 68, male, hippie still flows in my veins, and am sporting a pony tail. :)

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Looks like they were ready to go out for the last time before returning to the USA. I hope Geno is wearing his "Dress" shorts to dinner.

Reaction Score
Makes sense. If you have an undersized team, the goal then has to shift to battling in the back court and perimeter to prevent the ball from reaching the paint where the weakness is.

For me, Geno's greatest coaching skill is finding ways to mask and minimize the team's weaknesses.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I consciously avoid commenting on the kids personal stuff.

However. . .
I've Got to admit. I totally love Q's Afro. She is rocking it!

Please understand I'm 68, male, hippie still flows in my veins, and am sporting a pony tail. :)

I like Q's Afro too, but these kids need to learn not to mess with the hair mojo. I remember a couple of times when Kia Nurse and others tried a different hair style in a game and changed it at halftime, because the results were so bad. I expect to see Q with her puffs during games.

Reaction Score
I like Q's Afro too, but these kids need to learn not to mess with the hair mojo. I remember a couple of times when Kia Nurse and others tried a different hair style in a game and changed it at halftime, because the results were so bad. I expect to see Q with her puffs during games.
I hope she keeps her puff. Not all of us have 80" TVs.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yes, they don't carry it.
I just switched to Hulu + live TV to be able to get Connecticut games on SNY this year. Seems like a pretty good product. $69.99 for four more channels than I will watch, plus ESPN+, and Disney+.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom