Houston Chronicle exclusive: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference. | Page 41 | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Houston Chronicle exclusive: Texas, Oklahoma reach out to SEC about joining conference.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
True. The optics don’t look great, but ESPN has done nothing wrong unless it can be proven. I find it hard to believe they were not disciplined enough to stay within their right to commence negotiations about matters outside the term of the contract in effect. Their lawyers are too good to let that happen.

The legal team of the Walt Disney Company, UT and OU is on one side.

The legal team of TCU and Kansas State is on the other.

I know which one I think has better lawyers.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Also, shoutout to John Swofford for that absolute joke of a TV deal he walked out the door into retirement signing, an amazing albatross around the ACC's neck. Much obliged!

Reaction Score
Also, shoutout to John Swofford for that absolute joke of a TV deal he walked out the door into retirement signing, an amazing albatross around the ACC's neck. Much obliged!
This is the problem with the ACC. It’s a great deal for schools like Wake Forest, Pitt, Syracuse, BC, Duke, Louisville,… and a terrible deal for Clemson, FSU, UNC, UVA,… That is the underlying problem with the conference.

CL82

Unfinished Business
Reaction Score
Thanks for the refresher. Conjecture is not proof.
Also, any definition that includes the word to be defined as a part of it (see item 5) is problematic…

CL82

Unfinished Business
Reaction Score
Lol, he had a front row seat to see what happens to conferences that turn down an ESPN deal. Nobody wants to be “Big Easted”.

CL82

Unfinished Business
Reaction Score

73142AFC-A3FF-4936-9D0B-883DDBDC0BB3.jpeg

I don’t know, Disney’s lawyers seem a bit goofy to me.

Reaction Score

Thank you but I'm not involved in this one.

Reaction Score

The Big 12 Finally Takes Action In Conference Realignment: Bowlsby Meets With Pac 12​

Reaction Score

What Swofford did was that he left the lights on when he left, unlike the BE and maybe the Big 12....it is a crappy deal...but the SEC and B1G won't be poaching. It may well be the ACC that adds..maybe some combo of WVU, Cincinnati, UCF...etx

Reaction Score

They are all going to be top shelf lawyers. They are going to be burning some serious dollars.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sun

usa
Top Bottom