Has Pasqualoni created a quarterback controversy on top of all | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Has Pasqualoni created a quarterback controversy on top of all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not being able to throw on the run, with our o-line = recipe for disaster. We need a playmaker at QB. Being able to run the offense is one thing, we need to get things done when all isn't perfect. Fumbling that snap on the QB sneak was pathetic.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
A more mobile quarterback with better foot work may be what UCONN needs going forward...As of now Whitmer gets a chance to show what he is made of this weekend. I hope he kicks butt

Reaction Score
I wonder if Scott Cummings saw this mess of an O-Line coming, popped open a six pack, a bag of Doritos, and said, you know what, I’m taking the year off. Only reason I doubt it is there is a logjam at QB in Storrs right now and the risk of sliding down into the abyss on the depth chart is high, assuming the QB’s ahead of him who play this year survive another year of GDL.

Reaction Score
I have no problem whatsoever with competition for any position. My problem is that I don't think it benefits anyone to have that competition in the media once the season starts. I can almost guarantee that if Whitmer starts slowly, there will be somebody calling for Boyle by halftime. If he has a middling game i can almost guarantee there will be a thread on Sunday morning calling for Boyle. though we have no clue whether Boyle is really ready to go...even though they won't admit it, coaches make quaterback changes when the fans clamor enough. And if Boyle comes in and plays like a true frosh, there will be no doubt a group who want Cochran, a group who want Whitmer, and those things will filter down to the team as well...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Literally all they have done is announce a depth chart change. That's it. That happens EVERY WEEK in college football. Everywhere. For all time. How on earth is that controversial??

Reaction Score
Every day, freescooter wakes up and thinks, "What am I going to complain about today?"

In a way, it's almost impressive. You'd think he wouldn't somehow find new and inane ways to b!tch and moan about every non-issue, but here we are.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I hope GDL tells P to ignore the "Start Boyle" thread that gets created this Sunday. Otherwise P will start listening to the Boneyard for advice while his job hangs in the balance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom