Gonzaga Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Gonzaga Post Game Thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Sorry to those kicked from the chat for calling game over before game over. Had to do it.

CB9D17CA-E143-4B59-BD94-6D2A344E8C03.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
After shaking off the jitters, we put on a show both offensively and defensively against No.1 offense team. No, we embarrassed them on national TV. It’s 30+ point blowout! It’s so crushing that Zags players don’t know what to do any more. They cannot run fast break and they cannot lay up unguarded. Heck, they even miss free throws left and right.

Where to start, oh so many bright spots, almost too many to enumerate. While starting with the front court duo:
Adama got his career assist record in 1st half!!!
Oh my god, Clingan completely changed the game, a towering presence in the paint: shut down Timme, and not allowed any Zags guards to have easy baskets.

Our shooters, we have a platoon of them, Hawk ( best in the nation bar none), Joey and alleyene!
Now our engines: Newton and Jackson, the perfect engine and transmission for the well oiled frigging UConn tank!

Oh, I leave this to the last, Alex Karaban, our frigging freshman, who would have thought he would be this good so consistently game after game!

Reaction Score
Wow. I don't know what I just watched. That was one of the most impressive second halves I've ever seen. I truly don't know what to say. Who did I just watch?? Dan Hurley and the UConn Huskies just ran Mark Few and Gonzaga OUT OF THE GYM

Gonzaga is the best offensive team in America. UConn LOCKED THEM UP. What's Gonzaga's season low for points? That's gotta be the worst offensive showing by Gonzaga by far. Absolute masterclass. Wow...

Jordan Hawkins is going to the NBA. And he's going in the first round.

Sanogo's shot wasn't falling, but he still affected the game so well. Kept Timme in check and dished out 6 assists on top of a double double

CLINGAN HAD A GREAT GAME. He's a freshman and he absolutely dominated Timme in the second half in the minutes he was out there. And during garbage time he took 2 jumpers. Missed both but looked really comfortable taking them. That will be a part of his bag next year.

Fantastic game from the role guys - Newton keeping the ball under control, Andre for being Andre ******* Jackson as Dauster would say, Joey hit some big threes, Alleyne hit a 3 and a great and1 during our kill run

That was fun. That was really fun.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom