Giannis loves Dre and UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Giannis loves Dre and UConn

Reaction Score
Wanting the game ball for a career high, franchise high and win is a bad look? Yeesh, tough crowd.
Yes, chasing down the Pacers in their locker room creating a confrontation which got physical is a bad look but he wanted that ball for Dame.

Reaction Score
Yes, chasing down the Pacers in their locker room creating a confrontation which got physical is a bad look but he wanted that ball for Dame.
And the pacers wanted it for Oscar’s first points even tho he already scored in a previous game? It was a heated game with a couple scuffles and techs. The pacers started it and knew exactly what they were doing. No respect for a historic achievement.

Reaction Score
And the pacers wanted it for Oscar’s first points even tho he already scored in a previous game? It was a heated game with a couple scuffles and techs. The pacers started it and knew exactly what they were doing. No respect for a historic achievement.
Yes, Carlisle and Giannis are both full of it. Giannis had no business rushing the Pacers locker room though.

Reaction Score
Who is the actual owner of the basketballs for each game.. NBA, hometeam? Probably NBA. Deference should absolutely be given to the home team.

Reaction Score
That is cool!! Guess we’re very likeable to outsiders. Makes me wonder if Giannis had to go to a USA college if he’d have picked UConn. Would’ve been cool. O well.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yes, Carlisle and Giannis are both full of it. Giannis had no business rushing the Pacers locker room though.
Agreed. Bucks should have sent several armed security people in there to get the ball back. Don't put your best player at risk. Pacers shouldn't have taken the ball.

As for the UConn shoes, I know these guys wear whatever from time to time, but he broke that record in our shoes. That's what's cool.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Agreed. Bucks should have sent several armed security people in there to get the ball back. Don't put your best player at risk. Pacers shouldn't have taken the ball.

As for the UConn shoes, I know these guys wear whatever from time to time, but he broke that record in our shoes. That's what's cool.
Yep cool. Next record he breaks there’s a good chance they’ll be Providence shoes.

Or Ville or Cuse or BCU or Bryant shoes.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
And then he freaked out after the game. Amazing performance from Giannis and I love the shoes but all that stuff after the game was a really bad look.
This is so you.
Do you get alerts for this type of stuff?

You're like the guy with the police scanner: eager to share the "bad look," pump the controversy, cast the critical eye, do the dish.

Nothing about 4 turnovers or 0-3 from three? How considerate.

#dramaking
#heddahooper

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
This is so you.

You're like the guy with the police scanner: eager to share the "bad look," pump the controversy, cast the critical eye, do the dissh
And God forbid somebody misses a spot over there.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Yep cool. Next record he breaks there’s a good chance they’ll be Providence shoes.

Or Ville or Cuse or BCU or Bryant shoes.
Nah. Players will find that they play better in UConn shoes. Eventually, for big games, the greats will choose UConn shoes to avoid any chance of an off game.

Reaction Score
You act like this is his first post-game meltdown. He's got a history of this . He's supposed to be one of the best - he needed THAT ball for the trophy case?

Reaction Score
This is so you.

You're like the guy with the police scanner: eager to share the "bad look," pump the controversy, cast the critical eye, do the dish.

Nothing about 4 turnovers or 0-3 from three? How considerate.

#dramaking
#heddahooper
I own TV's and have internet service. We already went over this.

#pantload

Reaction Score
Sayin it's a bad look is definitely a reach, he just set a franchise and career high record vs a rival in a game that was heated, and the rival did an all time petty thing by snatching the game ball, y'all gotta lighten up

Reaction Score
He does this …. A lot. It’s always excused. I’ll buy you a ball u can put in your trophy gianny.

Reaction Score
I'm a Bucks fan and a huge Giannis fan. And the Bucks were right to be irritated, but going into the tunnel, etc - is just asking for trouble. Thank god it didn't escalate into an actual fight.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom