Giannis loves Dre and UConn | The Boneyard

Giannis loves Dre and UConn

Reaction Score
See the shoes from his record night
IMG_4572.jpeg

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
And then he freaked out after the game. Amazing performance from Giannis and I love the shoes but all that stuff after the game was a really bad look.
I missed it. What happened?

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Really cool to see Giannas take Andre under his wing like he has. I’m sure he loves Dre mindset and motor as it’s probably similar to his.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Emotions were pretty high during the game. For the Pacers to then take the game ball on the Bucks home court after two of their historic performances is EXTREME levels of petty.

I respect it. I also could understand why Giannas reacted the way he did. Lol

Reaction Score
Tshiebwe hitting a free throw is a bigger event than 64. He deserved the ball. Good for you Oscar.
It said he was trying to get the ball for Dame for passing Korver on the all time 3 pointers list. Seems odd to me either way.

Reaction Score
It said he was trying to get the ball for Dame for passing Korver on the all time 3 pointers list. Seems odd to me either way.
Yeah, the getting the ball for Lillard thing is bogus. Giannis said he's giving the ball to his mom.

Reaction Score
And then he freaked out after the game. Amazing performance from Giannis and I love the shoes but all that stuff after the game was a really bad look.
if a guy breaks a franchise scoring record the other team has to respect that and understand the game ball is spoken for no matter how silly some people think it is. they do it in football every week so it's a thing. the pacers were aware and were instigating. i've never heard of gameball going to someone on the losing team.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The shoes– the Zoom Freak 5 player exclusive– are in UConn colors and feature the Husky logo on the tongue. So why was Giannis, who grew up in Greece and didn’t play college basketball, wearing them?

Well, Nike makes player exclusive sneakers for schools like UConn, Kentucky, Duke and others, and NBA players will occasionally wear them, whether they went to school there or not. Giannis wore a pair of Kentucky-themed kicks earlier this month. Kevin Durant, who went to Texas, rocked a pair of UConn player edition sneakers in a game last season.

Alternate access:
Giannis Antetokounmpo wears UConn sneakers while breaking Milwaukee Bucks’ franchise scoring record

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The shoes– the Zoom Freak 5 player exclusive– are in UConn colors and feature the Husky logo on the tongue. So why was Giannis, who grew up in Greece and didn’t play college basketball, wearing them?

Well, Nike makes player exclusive sneakers for schools like UConn, Kentucky, Duke and others, and NBA players will occasionally wear them, whether they went to school there or not. Giannis wore a pair of Kentucky-themed kicks earlier this month. Kevin Durant, who went to Texas, rocked a pair of UConn player edition sneakers in a game last season.

Alternate access:
Giannis Antetokounmpo wears UConn sneakers while breaking Milwaukee Bucks’ franchise scoring record
The simple answer is we have a really nice color scheme, so players probably like our shoes.

Reaction Score
Yeah, the getting the ball for Lillard thing is bogus. Giannis said he's giving the ball to his mom.
I think there were 2 game balls and bucks guys wanted both but I could be wrong

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
lol. Franchise scoring record >>>>>> 1 point. that’s just ridiculous.
Even more ridiculous since it wasn't his first NBA point scored. It was his second. :confused:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom