Georgetown | The Boneyard

Georgetown

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I said that Patrick Ewing should have been considered for COY. Great job. Congrats but UConn will be crowned tomorrow night
I really hate when people get ahead of the situation. Creighton might have something to say about this...we have to beat a very good team.

Reaction Score
I asked for a Gtown vs Uconn. Please let me get what I asked for.

Reactions: VCE
Reaction Score
I really hate when people get ahead of the situation. Creighton might have something to say about this...we have to beat a very good team.
Seems just being optimistic. Nothing wrong with that but I guess if your superstitious then...... I guess I understand you

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
It is possible to discuss Georgetown’s run without stepping into future events.

They really shoot the 3 well, and with Wahab inside they can be very dangerous on offense. I was impressed by their D on Mamukelashvili.

See how easy that is?

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
It is possible to discuss Georgetown’s run without stepping into future events.

They really shoot the 3 well, and with Wahab inside they can be very dangerous on offense. I was impressed by their D on Mamukelashvili.

See how easy that is?
I’m impressed that you didn’t shorten Mamu’s name.

Reaction Score
My guess is Gtown is looking for a Creighton win. We just match up too well with them.

Reaction Score
I said that Patrick Ewing should have been considered for COY. Great job. Congrats but UConn will be crowned tomorrow night

I’m thrilled for Patrick Ewing who I am really rooting for but i hate posts like this, and it’s possible that I’ll hate it more in 3 hours.

Reaction Score
Likely to be a pretty anticlimactic/boring one tomorrow regardless of who wins tonight. Sucks nova had to lose Gillespie - makes for much more of a snoozer of a tourney on that side of the bracket. Georgetown shouldn’t have even sniffed the final

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Going to be a pretty anticlimactic/boring one tomorrow regardless of who wins tonight. Sucks nova had to lose Gillespie - makes for much more of a snoozer of a tourney on that side of the bracket. Georgetown shouldn’t have even sniffed the final
Have you been watching them play?

Reactions: VCE

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom