Fuller: Looks like Morgan is out again tomorrow | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Fuller: Looks like Morgan is out again tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From reading some of the posts , does Morgan need more surgery?. If so why didn't they repair the problem when they went in to scrap cartilage? I feel bad for Morgan she can't catch a break. It seems her knee is not structurally sound after all the surgeries she has had.

Reaction Score
Why not educate him...here is a link with comments asked for...

http://elmcitytoeaglevillenhr.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately Fuller has NO desire to understand how it works. After someone pointed out his mistake, he responded with a snarky comment and then posted an absurd statement about how the NCAA has to determine if the injury is in the second half because it occurred after the first semester ended. This is despite the NCAA bylaws saying that semesters are irrelevant and giving an exact formula to use for determining if she played in the second half of the season. (She didn't.)

There is a reason that there are detailed bylaws.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
I guess people have different experiences. I have spoken with him(we are not friends) on a number of occasions, and he has always been a good listener. Go figure...

Reaction Score
Is Jim Fuller really trying to say that because Morgan played in the second semester then she played in the second halve of the year? If so it is the most absurd thing I have ever heard.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Why don't you guys go to his blog and give him a chance to respond directly.

Reaction Score
Why don't you guys go to his blog and give him a chance to respond directly.

Tried that. He has to approve all comments before they are posted - and he apparently won't approve mine because it actually introduces facts into the discussion instead of the misinformed things he has said. Another person tried to point out that he was wrong, only to have Fuller direct a snotty comment towards him/her.

In any event, he did change his blog post a bit - although it is still beyond silly - after I pointed out that he was mistaken. I won't waste my time commenting on his latest absurd statement since I know he won't let it see the light of day anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom