FIBA U19 2019 World Championships | Page 2 | The Boneyard

FIBA U19 2019 World Championships

Reaction Score
Injury free Australian team also (3rd place in Asia)
Might look something like...
5'6 S.Heal PG (PRO)
5'9 L.Scanlon PG
5'9 J.Shelley CG (Oregon)
5'10 M.Goodchild SG (Duke)
5'10 I.Palmer SG (Texas)
5'11 C.Dangelo SG (PRO)
6'0 A.Nnopu CF
6'2 S.Simons SF (St Mary's)
6'3 I.Bourne PF (Nebraska)
6'3 S.Locandro PF (UC Irvine)
6'4 I.Anstey C
6'5 A.Hannan C (Texas)
Several others could make the team.

Here is an article from PickandRoll.com.au about the extended Australian Gems squad named for the upcoming U19 World Champs.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I've been there. Once is enough. Long flight.

Agree. Had some interesting trips to local markets, but also remember beyond-belief traffic jams and some very persistent air pollution. (Was not sure if that was due to weather patterns at the time, but other visitors there have reported same thing.)

Dillon77

Reaction Score

Did you post this in an earlier thread?

If so, didn't you have a possibility that Caitlin Clark might come back from her injury last year and threaten for a spot? Don't know if I had wishful thinking on my mind or if you edited, but I think she's in the mix.

Agree that S. Austin will very much be a contender. Most certainly fun and interesting to see who makes finals/team.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Did you post this in an earlier thread?

If so, didn't you have a possibility that Caitlin Clark might come back from her injury last year and threaten for a spot? Don't know if I had wishful thinking on my mind or if you edited, but I think she's in the mix.

Agree that S. Austin will very much be a contender. Most certainly fun and interesting to see who makes finals/team.
I did. I got several reminders after the post one was about Caitlin Clark and another about Rickea Jackson.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
I did. I got several reminders after the post one was about Caitlin Clark and another about Rickea Jackson.

I took a look at the release that USA Basketball put out about USA alums who are playing in the NCAAs. (ND and UConn'ers abound). A Wolverine who is playing who caught my attention: Naz Hillmon, who had a bravura frosh season in Ann Arbor.

From a Domer perspective, would love to see if and how Alli Campbell does if invited again. If you recall, she made the finals last year, which was a great step. If anything, her game has grown (as has she). In fact, as I type, she's warming up for a defense of her HS's Class 2A Title in Pennsylvania in Hershey. Not expecting her to make it, but a great experience.

Reaction Score
In fact, as I type, she's warming up for a defense of her HS's Class 2A Title in Pennsylvania in Hershey. Not expecting her to make it, but a great experience.
I will be watching on TV! Excited to see her play. This will be my first time except a few highlights.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom