Fagnano Out For Year- Roberson New Starter | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Fagnano Out For Year- Roberson New Starter

Reaction Score
I see the same flaws as before, every throw will be an adventure. We can only hope the mistakes don't turn wins in to losses. Charlton is taking extra heat (in addition to his own) for being careful with him, but I'll happily take these last two games as the typical performance for the rest of the season.
His biggest flaw is he stares guys down. Look at the "dime" he dropped in to Clercius as an example. This allows good DBs to bait into bad throws. Rice didn't have any of those. If he can find the burst he showed against Utah State to start last year he will be serviceable next year. Arm talent is there. The post to Ross was 55 yards in the air on the money.

Reaction Score
Roberson has done his part the last two games but let's not pretend he' a top QB. I'll settle for a top QB for us, which means protect the ball and make a few plays when called upon. He's done that and that's terrific but our defense (their offense) handed us 3 TDs.

Anyone who says Charlton/Mora should have ridden Robeson, Rosa, Joly, Ross, and Clercius from day 1 are probably correct.
While Roberson isn't perfect, but he has shown he is capable when given the opportunity.

He has his flaws, but he made some good throws yesterday. The only bad one was when he rolled right and overthrown the WR. I hope Charleston let him freelance more or at least let him audible when he sees the defense stacking the line on multiple occasions. Running up the middle when the opponent defense is stacking the line is like the hope and pray play that often resulting in our RB getting stuffed.

Let the kid play. I think he can do much more than what's shown so far.

Reaction Score
Too much of this season was wasted trying to establish Porter, Buckman and even Burns as playmakers in the passing game. Why? Were the guaranteed playing time/starting roles to come here?
I had the same thought when Fagnano was named the #1 after camp.
Charlton is taking extra heat (in addition to his own) for being careful with him, but I'll happily take these last two games as the typical performance for the rest of the season.
I did not see the game as I had to listen online. I agree with your premise here but snap situation must have improved over what we saw in the UT ST game. Multiple bad snaps cost a lot in that one.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Absolutely not.

Rice has a terrible defense. We are still calling routes short of the sticks on 3rd down.

I want a real offense. I want 40 points every game.

#CharltonOut
I blame the wide receiver for not knowing where the sticks are. They both deserve criticism

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom