2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The staff needs to lock up a quality in this class. Anything else is a failure
Agreed. And Jackson is a great start but he’s simply not nearly enough. Obviously need a rebounding big man, but also another guard who can shoot and can handle PG duties occasionally.
Jackson and a grad transfer or two would be a huge failure.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Agreed. And Jackson is a great start but he’s simply not nearly enough. Obviously need a rebounding big man, but also another guard who can shoot and can handle PG duties occasionally.
Jackson and a grad transfer or two would be a huge failure.

We need a Center. PG should be next class. We have two now, three if AG doesn't leave. A combo/scorer would be useful.

Reaction Score
this is not a good sign

For some context, UConn was previously in the mix to land him.

So they're using UConn's interest to show he's rated too low? That's interesting.

Maybe UConn cancelled his visit because they already got a commitment from Javonte Brown-Ferguson. :)

Reaction Score
All that means was our coaches were dead wrong.

I have serious doubts that this is the reason.

Unless, you're wondering: Did the coaches know that they hadn't seen him on his official visit?

The reports that he was on his official visit did not come from anyone located within miles of the coaches. That much is clear.

Unless you're saying our coaches were hallucinating, or they were tricked by a hologram.

Reaction Score

Unless, you're wondering: Did the coaches know that they hadn't seen him on his official visit?

The reports that he was on his official visit did not come from anyone located within miles of the coaches. That much is clear.

Unless you're saying our coaches were hallucinating, or they were tricked by a hologram.

I mean, I know for a fact that the majority of the information this board gets from insiders is fed from the coaching staff either directly or second handedly. It happens all the time, I used to get information from someone who was friends with Ricky Moore when he was under Ollie. And I know people that get info from this staff as well.

Are you taking the “it’s a beautiful day” things seriously? Because that’s all that was said.

Reaction Score
Equating what boneyard “insiders” know, to what our coaches know, is absolutely ridiculous

The “insider” information is information from the staff or people involved with the program, either directly or second handedly. If people were reporting this one was in the bag, it’s because the staff thought they had him.

Reaction Score
Not the stuff of a flame war so I appreciate your tone, but the apostrophes (punctuation & spelling, not grammar btw) are 'a thing' for me.

As to the "common idiom," I personally don't relate to referencing the Duane Allmans, BB Kings, and Frank Zappas of the world, because I see them as one-of-a-kinds, though all fit within the "guitar heroes" grouping. But it's not a hardo thing.
Ones-of-a-kind*

Reaction Score

With all that AAC money, I was told holograms of potential recruits were cut from the budget. In fact, this was a main reason on why we had to move back to the Big East. We can't fake it anymore.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I’m as anti-lock as they come but it’s time to lock this thread. It’s over. Would have loved to have his energy but he’s not coming here. All in on Javonte Brown Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom