2020 Recruiting: - Dylan Cardwell OV | Page 14 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Dylan Cardwell OV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Our insiders Next’d precious 2 months before he went to Memphis.

My bad, don't know why I typed Precious, I meant Hami Diallo. I changed my original post

Reaction Score
Probably because you're irrationally lashing out at the wrong people

I was replying to someone who questioned my time on the Boneyard, sounds to me like you are the one lashing out.

Banta55

Hoops since 86"
Reaction Score
FWIW - Jake Weingarten reached out to me on twitter and asked to send his apologies. I can tell he feels genuinely sorry, apparently bad info was being spread this weekend. It happens.
H
FWIW - Jake Weingarten reached out to me on twitter and asked to send his apologies. I can tell he feels genuinely sorry, apparently bad info was being spread this weekend. It happens.
He did the same to me..

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No one needs to apologize. This is brilliant. We insist on hearing things before they’re official and get angry when we’re plunked.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I don't care what the reason was, they were wrong!

It's called changing at the last second. You can't predict that. Why you would hold anybody to that idk.

Reaction Score
Any chance moving the Official Visit back a couple weeks was done strategically by Hurley?? Maybe gives them two more weeks to lay the charm on Cliff Omoruyi and press him for an answer?

If they think Plan A is Cliff and Plan B is Cardwell... allows them to exhaust all options knowing most likely only room for one big man.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
They claimed he was on campus and committed and he wasn't even in the same state! Do you not think stuff like that deserves to be called out?
Nobody ever said he committed. They never say those exact words about any recruit ever.

Reaction Score
I’m with Soxfan here, nothing wrong with calling people out especially when they claim they know what’s going on. If you act like you know stuff others don’t you better be able to back it up. That’s all.

Plus, it’d be nice to decipher who the “real” insiders are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom