OT: - Creighton Fans | The Boneyard

OT: Creighton Fans

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Even though we can’t beat them, we apparently live in their heads rent free. Down bad…

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wait, Creighton‘s in our conference? I just thought that Hurley had scheduled some random team during the middle of the conference run. Who knew?

Reaction Score
Hopefully Sanogo sees this. Let’s beat these guys and make that fan cry.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
None of the missed shots were dunks. Maybe he should dunk more.
Definitely should. This is a random dig by the Creighton fan, but Sanogo needs to shoot a higher % this year. 50% is way too low for him

Reaction Score
I can’t recall a single time in my life when I’ve ever cared about the opinion of anyone from North Kansas. Quite frankly, it could disappear from the map and 99% of the country wouldn’t even notice.

Reaction Score
if not us i want creighton to make the final 4 this year and win it all
doubling down. we need another conference program to step up and fill the void left by nova now that wright is gone. another big12 or sec or acc team winning the chip only raises the profile of those conferences at our expense. what's good for the BE is good for us. i root for BE teams to win every OOC game or tourney game that isnt against us.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
That’s fine. Tcf’s highlight video of Sanogo this year is like 45 minutes, mostly of him making shots in the paint.

Creighton has a lot of reasons to trash us (0-5, farther in March, better projection this year) so a 80 second video of Sanogo missing shots is kinda weird.

Reaction Score
I think it’s time to schedule these fellas in gampel on a Saturday night.
They are a real Achilles’ heel for us. Their style lends itself to beating us. We have to be a much better shooting team to beat them regularly.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Creighton slides nicely in to the Pitt Panthers roll. A regular season pest, BET nemesis and never make it to the FF. All their pot shots and smack talk is based on regular season acoomplishments.

Reaction Score
Of all the highlights I’ve made, I’ve never once thought to make one of an opposing team’s player missing shots. Got some real sickos over there in Nebraska.
I did enjoy that time you made a highlight of all 55 fouls in that Cincy AAC tourney game

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
They are a real Achilles’ heel for us. Their style lends itself to beating us. We have to be a much better shooting team to beat them regularly.
It's on Dan to adjust. McDermott is going to take away what you do best, whatever that is. And attack what you do poorly, whatever that is. Dan has to tendency to play his style no matter what. Predictability is a recipe for losing to McDermott over and over.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
It's on Dan to adjust. McDermott is going to take away what you do best, whatever that is. And attack what you do poorly, whatever that is. Dan has to tendency to play his style no matter what. Predictability is a recipe for losing to McDermott over and over.
It’s not like Creighton or McDermott have some secret recipe to winning that nobody else can think of.

Hurley is superstitious and wears his emotions on his sleeves, and I’m sure it rubs off in players to some extent. I think he’s simply in his own head when he faces Creighton and the team has been too.

Cole had one of the biggest chokes we’ve seen against Creighton and Martin shot about 10% on layups against them the past couple years. Sanogo also got owned by Kalkbrenner this year. Maybe the roster turnover will be a positive thing in this small aspect. Cole and Martin were great and we’ll sorely miss them, but there’s no reason for Hawkins, Newton, Alleyne, Karaban, or Johnson to go into a Creighton game with anything clouding their head. Sanogo and Jackson (who they blatantly were leaving open) will be the ones with chips on their shoulders.

Reaction Score
Of all the highlights I’ve made, I’ve never once thought to make one of an opposing team’s player missing shots. Got some real sickos over there in Nebraska.
Weirdest part is that most of the clips are from the game vs Auburn (who was #1 in the country for most of the year with 2 first round bigs) in which UConn won and Adama scored 30 points...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom