COVID Vaccination | Page 8 | The Boneyard

COVID Vaccination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm not wasting any more time trying to do this today. Pretty frustrating that going through the YNHH site - and you click on an appointment but by the time you fill the form out it is gone.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm not wasting any more time trying to do this today. Pretty frustrating that going through the YNHH site - and you click on an appointment but by the time you fill the form out it is gone.
That just happened to me again. I got all excited because a Sunday afternoon spot popped up at Yale's West Haven campus. I clicked and it sent me back to MyChart and then it was gone.

Reaction Score
Friend got an appt spot at the big Xfinity Theatre vaccination site on Sunday & said there were a lot of slots open late AM. Done thru Hartford Hospital.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score

sorry pal, but this guys pitch ain't changing the emerging trend which feels like around 2/3's get the jab, while 1/3 won't. we'll see, but that's what it feels like to me. too bad Senator Paul's evisceration of fauci yesterday can't make the big screen. highly informative. everyone should do what they feel is best for them.
good health to all!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That just happened to me again. I got all excited because a Sunday afternoon spot popped up at Yale's West Haven campus. I clicked and it sent me back to MyChart and then it was gone.
Bam! Just landed a spot this Sunday morning at Yale's West Haven campus.

I figured out an easier way of refreshing the Yale MyChart availability calendar, without having to fill out all those same forms and answer the same questions every time you want to do a new search: just keep clicking on new dates on the calendar (e.g., toggle back and forth between March 20 and 21) for the date you want it to start the search, and it automatically updates. Do that for a few minutes and you will see occasional March dates pop up, including this weekend and next week.

After getting burned with the dates disappearing before, I was ready to fill in the stupid "reason" box this time (I'm pretty sure I misspelled "vaccine" in my haste, but it doesn't care what you put in that box) and I clicked through immediately.

Good luck!

Reaction Score

I figured out an easier way of refreshing the Yale MyChart availability calendar, without having to fill out all those same forms and answer the same questions every time you want to do a new search: just keep clicking on new dates on the calendar (e.g., toggle back and forth between March 20 and 21) for the date you want it to start the search, and it automatically updates. Do that for a few minutes and you will see occasional March dates pop up, including this weekend and next week.

After getting burned with the dates disappearing before, I was ready to fill in the stupid "reason" box this time (I'm pretty sure I misspelled "vaccine" in my haste, but it doesn't care what you put in that box) and I clicked through immediately.

Good luck!

So far I got April 2 at Mohegan. Going to see what I can do to improve that.

Reaction Score

Good luck!

Looks like that trick works for Hartford Heathcare MyChart too.

For those trying Yale, I am otherwise not a Yale patient so didn't have a MyChart set up with them. I went through the process (including several identity verification questions) and it says it will take up to a week for it set up. Has anyone else tried setting up a new account, does it really take that long to hear back from them?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Got my 2nd Moderns today. Felt great til 3 when a headache crept in. Real bad by 4:30. Home by 6 but fatigued. Now, at 11:30 I'm experiencing chills and worse fatigue.

Reaction Score
I just became eligible & was able to book for Tuesday (1st dose). I think it’s the Moderna bc the 2nd shot is 4 weeks afterwards. I jumped on my phone & then my computer at six this morning. I got and promptly lost two appts so I won’t believe I have this until i have a needle in my arm.
Regardless of how I feel afterwards, I intend to milk this for all it’s worth - though we’re doomed, hope there is a good 2nd round match in the Eastern bracket.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Ours is at the Waterbury Health District, around the corner from The Thirsty Goat, apparently.

Waterbury may be the easiest place to get a vaccine in the entire state. This is consistent with people not wanting to go into Waterbury for any reason, even to get a life saving vaccine.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Got my 2nd Moderns today. Felt great til 3 when a headache crept in. Real bad by 4:30. Home by 6 but fatigued. Now, at 11:30 I'm experiencing chills and worse fatigue.
How ya feeling today? Did you have any symptoms after the first one?

Got my first Moderna dose yesterday, and arm's a little sore, but that's it.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I’m 53 became eligible yesterday . 1st vax in my arm at 8 am this morning

August_West

Reaction Score
Text me. I might be able to help.

August_West

Reaction Score
risky on game day.
Don’t think that didn’t cross my mind, but as important as tonight is , I still can’t skip an available shot. Not many things in this world trump Uconn ncaa hoops. But this is one of them.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
How ya feeling today? Did you have any symptoms after the first one?

Got my first Moderna dose yesterday, and arm's a little sore, but that's it.
After first vax my arm was sore only to the touch.

After going to bed last night I was very restless. Got up at 8 to attend a Zoom exam prep class. At start was just a little blah but overall now I feel really good.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
overall now I feel really good.
james brown GIF

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
To each their own. Best of luck. I’ll never get it - nor will many I know in the scientific and medical communities. It’s bacterial. It’s respiratory/pulmonary. It also promotes thrombi - so take your 81mg to minimize clotting. You know - the plasminogen in the blood. The work of the 7 scientists in Italy was quickly swept under the carpet. Bodies are cremated - nothing can be exhumed. Hmmm... Ah... the truth. Good luck in your pursuit of the vaccine - or the truth. Ah... the perversion of science... followed by mass deception... fear is a very powerful thing on the human condition.
Well you convinced me!

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
To each their own. Best of luck. I’ll never get it - nor will many I know in the scientific and medical communities. It’s bacterial. It’s respiratory/pulmonary. It also promotes thrombi - so take your 81mg to minimize clotting. You know - the plasminogen in the blood. The work of the 7 scientists in Italy was quickly swept under the carpet. Bodies are cremated - nothing can be exhumed. Hmmm... Ah... the truth. Good luck in your pursuit of the vaccine - or the truth. Ah... the perversion of science... followed by mass deception... fear is a very powerful thing on the human condition.

Pretty much everyone saw this coming.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I wish Chick-o-Sticks were the answer.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
joan rivers comedy GIF by TV Land Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer