Corey Floyd Jr. Vs us | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Corey Floyd Jr. Vs us

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He inspired Akok Akok regarding intra-conference transfer, who inspired Ed Cooley to commit to Georgetown.

He provided the end-of-2022 wakeup call that simultaneously launched a Boneyard parade of horribles and the roster reconfiguration that produced #5.

He has appeared to play with additional motivation against UConn...though with less of an impact than that displayed by Kadary Richmond...whose interest shifted to Syracuse after UConn out-recruited The Orange for AJax...thereby solidifying that Boeheim was a weakened man after Akok reclassified to UConn before his PSA eligibility expired...and opening things up for further reclassifications & early arrivals like Adama & Alex.

Viewed in the above context, CFJ has been a net positive for DH/UConn, even if his play felt troublesome in last night's opening 10± minutes.
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
He had a stellar first half, but was pretty quiet in the second when the game got super physical and slow. One of his better games this year

I was scared when he left but felt better very quickly when we re-tooled in the portal and won the championship. CFJ is getting his opportunity now, and I hope he can keep building strong performances (while losing every game to UConn)

Typically, this season Floyd has been known for his D, last night I thought our guards were seeking him. When he was trying to guard Steph, Steph scored, when he was on Newton, Newton usually drove right by him and typically drew a foul. Even Cam seemed to get most of his (missed) shots when Floyd was on him.

Reaction Score
Marshall & Brando were like professional "fluffers" for the entire Providence team last night. Embarrassing!
It is embarrassing, but it is probably also in their best interest as a commentator on a network who is contracted with the Big East (Fox) to try and make the not so great teams/players seem better than they are to try and make the Big East seem better than it actually is.. lets be real.

Reaction Score
Was he the one who stuck his foot in under Alex when was in the air so that Alex landed on it and hurt his ankle?
When they showed the replay, it didn't look like AK stepped on anyone. His ankle just rolled.

caw

Reaction Score
He isn't good enough to play for us. He's the only transfer I root to play poorly though. Love seeing Diggins, Gaffney, etc. do their thing. Floyd was disrespectful.

It's been awhile but I thought I remembered most of the disrespectful quotes were mostly from family members mostly trying to defend the decision. It's been awhile though.

Sidenote: I really thought he would be a solid piece for them this year. He showed glimpses last year of being a solid defender and three point shooter with good athleticism but he has regressed in almost all facets so far this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom