Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit! | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
If he’s a huge Duke lean let’s show the 99 championship and 04 Final Four games on constant loops in Werth.
Throw in highlights of Duke gagging early in this years March madness
I was going to take millions from Duke, but Uconn showed me some grainy footage from 25 years ago so I changed my mind.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Today Cooper arrives and is headed to Werth/Gampel. Afterwards heading to where they’re staying in WeHa. Dinner at Capital Grill. Back to campus after dinner. Ted’s will have a big welcome for him.
We need someone staking it out to see if he has the steak.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
If 283 miles is "close", you must be from Texas or Alaska.

It's actually only about 5 miles farther away than Vestal, NY, from where we drove to UConn weekend games in the early years of the Big East. Gave my parents the weekday games so we were one happy family during the McKay/Thompson years!
You've heard the Bert and I story about the Texas farmer traveling in Maine? He sees a Maine farmer driving around his 100 acre farm on his tractor and pulls over to brag a little. He says to Maine farmer, "You know, it takes me all day to drive around my farm in Texas." to which the Maine farmer replies, "sorry to hear that, I had a car like that once too."

Reaction Score
I was going to take millions from Duke, but Uconn showed me some grainy footage from 25 years ago so I changed my mind.
Sorry, I wasn’t clear. This kid is clearly a huge Duke fan so I just want to rub his nose in it and send him on his way….unless he leaves with a silent verbal.

Reaction Score
So how much did we offer for this courtesy visit?
secondary source from an AAU guy, but the quote was, “could buy a Honda Civic”. This guy is generally pretty decent with MVA Stuff.

The 24 strategy right now is foggy. PN has got to be a priority, but the only names we have heard over the live period are our commits. It’s weird.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Duke lands commitment from 5-star wing Kon Knueppel: What this means for Blue Devils

Duke’s class is getting full, fast... Scheyer has told The Athletic on multiple occasions he does not intend to sign the enormous six- and seven-man classes that defined the program much of the last decade; he instead prefers to keep a scholarship or two available for transfer portal recruiting in the spring. With Knueppel now in the fold, that’s already three commits … but several others are still looming, none larger than the No. 1 player in the 2024 class, do-it-all forward Cooper Flagg.

Flagg grew up a Blue Devils fan and long has been considered a Duke lean, and he is the staff’s undisputed top priority. If he commits, though, we’re starting to talk about a crowded class — and one still lacking a true big, something Scheyer needs given the expected offseason departures of Kyle Filipowski and Ryan Young. (Patrick Ngongba, the No. 20 player nationally, per the 247Sports composite, is a key high school frontcourt target, as well.)

Reaction Score
secondary source from an AAU guy, but the quote was, “could buy a Honda Civic”. This guy is generally pretty decent with MVA Stuff.

The 24 strategy right now is foggy. PN has got to be a priority, but the only names we have heard over the live period are our commits. It’s weird.
I smell bs. KU and Duke get a free visit. While we pay thousands for a courtesy? BS

Reaction Score

If I were a senior in high school and schools were giving me money just to visit then I'd be taking way more than 3 visits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom