Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit! | Page 18 | The Boneyard

Cooper Flagg sets official UConn Visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ophelia and Cooper in town at the same time. Maybe weather conditions for FB game works in UConn's favor to slow down Duke's offense.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Wait till you hear how much we offered to just get him on a campus for a courtesy visit. I posted this earlier, but it was always KU vs Duke with it being a heavy heavy Duke lean.
Funny seeing this after OSU’s AD just mentioned this week how schools in FB/BB are paying kids just to visit.

Reaction Score
If anyone see's any updates on his visit be sure to send them in here (obviously), even if it's someone taking a pic with him at the dairy bar

Reaction Score
Duke doesn't have farm on campus so no farm fresh ice cream
I was thinking the exact same thing. Dook may have better academics, hot chicks, a better football program, a few 5 star commits and warmer weather but they don't have a farm on campus do they? I mean we got that down no?

Reaction Score
Maybe they should have photoshopped his acne away.
Dr Phil Thirst GIF by BuzzFeed

Reaction Score
It figures. Beautiful Fall weather in NE is hard to beat and is usually a strong selling point. And we get the worst weather weekend of the year for Cooper's visit.

Reaction Score
Do the basketball boneyarders think Cooper will go to UConn because it's close to his family in Maine?
If 283 miles is "close", you must be from Texas or Alaska.

It's actually only about 5 miles farther away than Vestal, NY, from where we drove to UConn weekend games in the early years of the Big East. Gave my parents the weekday games so we were one happy family during the McKay/Thompson years!

Reaction Score
Sounds much more like a Kansas move. I just assume “we” coming from Kansashusky refers to KU. The idea that it was always Duke/KU is also silly. It was always Duke, not Duke and KU, with us and KU recently entering as long shots.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
So Duke just got a commit from Kon Knueppel - I don’t know if I spelled that right and I don’t care.

So that’s two five-star small forwards in the class of 2024 for them.

I feel that’s significant news.

Significant in that one of those 2 is riding the pine when Cooper commits. Plus isnt it positionless basketball now? Im sure Scheyer can find a way (like Hurley and Self) to get a 6'9" kid with a handle on the floor from 2-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom