2024 Recruiting: - Coaches watching targets 7/6/23 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Coaches watching targets 7/6/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
And although Betsey is not a prolific rebounder, Polley was the worst I've seen at his position.
Yeah he was a very bad rebounder. Is Betsy really bigger than Polley though? At one point Polley was the second tallest guy on the team to Carlton.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Looks like Cofie's HS team played Jaylin Stewart's last season, so they probably know each other.
They played for Seattle Rotary together in Jaylin’s last year on the aau circuit

Reaction Score
Meant in the article.

“I’m going there in the fall. I know it’s in September. Jai Lucas, I talked to him.Chris Carrawell, I talk to him a lot.

“They just show me how good they are with freshmen, like the freedom that they give their freshmen. This year, they [the freshmen] started off rough, everybody was talking about them, but they let their freshmen play through their mistakes. The same mistakes they made in December or at the beginning of the year, they weren’t making in March. And they made a run and won the ACC and then they won a game in the [NCAA] Tournament so obviously that’s a pretty first successful season as a head coach.”
That sounds way too positive about how the team grew and how good the coach's first season went.
If he's bought into that story, and doesn't consider the depth of highly rated talent they had, it feels like a negative to me about our chances. But, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised then highly disappointed when he makes his decision.

Reaction Score
That sounds way too positive about how the team grew and how good the coach's first season went.
If he's bought into that story, and doesn't consider the depth of highly rated talent they had, it feels like a negative to me about our chances. But, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised then highly disappointed when he makes his decision.
Yeah any 16 year old who makes that type of statement was either watching an insane amount of Duke himself and/or is being fed that narrative and has bought in. He’s going there.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Yeah any 16 year old who makes that type of statement was either watching an insane amount of Duke himself and/or is being fed that narrative and has bought in. He’s going there.
He could just be repeating the pitch for the article cause he doesn’t know what else to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom