Christmas songs playlist | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Christmas songs playlist

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Major classic here.

Silent Night - Temptations.

Another all time classic. I ran into Melvin Franklin in a Nike shoe store in Hollywood about this time of the year 33 years ago. We exchanged greetings and kept moving. I was there buying a pair of BB shoes for my son who was playing in his first BB game (tournament) on his HS freshman team that day. He was shopping with a lady. The man talked like he sang, with a real deep voice. :)

Reaction Score
Bluedevil, I know that this post is not relevant to Uconn basketball but these have been great responses. Every song is worthwhile. But what is even better is that the civility and friendliness in the Boneyard has evolved beyond just the Uconn Women's team. I've watched as people shared their favorite dining places, movies, vacation spots, and foods. Yes, some of it is not strictly about basketball but it has evolved into sharing good memories and being friendly with people and it just does not get any better in a persons life.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Killarney may not be as exclusive as East Haven, but it is nice!

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
One of the greatest Christmas instrumentals of all time: "Sleigh Ride" by Arthur Fiedler & the Boston Pops

And one of the most difficult to play at tempo!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom