Christmas songs playlist | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Christmas songs playlist

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I totally agree. I think he absolutely nails "Sleigh Ride". He nails the trickiest parts with ease and keeps it moving. My favorite Christmas song.

Great song choice by @Carnac and seconded by @Waquoit. It brings back vivid memeories of Christmas when I was young and our family was still alive and well. I was eight when this was recorded, and it played every Christmas back then. Thanks to the both of you. :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Great song choice by @Carnac and seconded by @Waquoit. It brings back vivid memeories of Christmas when I was young and our family was still alive and well. I was eight when this was recorded, and it played every Christmas back then. Thanks to the both of you. :)

Some of my favorite Christmas songs are sung by Johnny Mathis and Karen Carpenter.

Reaction Score
Just heard this one this week. It may not become a Christmas classic, but I can't get it out of my head and I ruined a keyboard listening to it. ;)

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Another version of Marshmallow World ,this one by a girl with a great stage name, so to speak. ;)

npignatjr

Npignatjr
Reaction Score
It's that time of year. Is there anything better than getting in the car with family or friends and singing along with some carols or other type of Christmas music. Starting off with Aretha's "Winter Wonderland" and Nat's "Christmas Song". Any suggestions or additions?
Pentatonix, anything by them

Bama fan

Reaction Score
Looks like everyone but Bluedevil is in the Christmas mood.
Well, being a devil, he is most likely obligated to be displeased with Christ's birthday. Not a great day for their team! ;)

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I’ve always loved this one; it came up on the platter today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom