OT: - Chinese Food | The Boneyard

OT: Chinese Food

Reaction Score
we have a tremendous chinese food place in the town over from where I live. it puts everywhere else I've been to shame

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I actually visited Auburn in 2000. Was part of a school science trip. We stayed at the holiday inn across the street from campus, near Toomer's Corner...and the in-hotel "restaurant"? It was a Chinese buffet. Had never thought I'd see Meeking Duck and Crawfish on the same buffet line.

Anyway, you should order beef w/broccoli.

Reaction Score
I actually visited Auburn in 2000. Was part of a school science trip. We stayed at the holiday inn across the street from campus, near Toomer's Corner...and the in-hotel "restaurant"? It was a Chinese buffet. Had never thought I'd see Meeking Duck and Crawfish on the same buffet line.

Chicken & Broccoli >>> Beef & Broccoli

Reaction Score
If in Fairfield it's Sweet Basil or Hunan Pavilion. When in Stamford Tengda. I'm a sesame chicken guy

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Living in NY has ruined most other Chinese food for me, but I still swear by Golden Dragon in Manchester.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Ha, now I’m getting ads for an Israel vacation. Must figure this thread is about Christmas dinner plans.

I have an ad for free parking in New Haven.

I imagine it’s a chop shop.

Tom knows money is green.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score

Visited China last month. Sea cucumber is awful as is abalone. But dumplings of all kinds are way better than Americanized Chinese food, even in Auburn.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I just got another banner ad for the 40+ “matures” dating site when I clicked on this thread. I think that lady wants some Chinese food.
LOL.I was getting a ton of them for a while. I was getting so many I was starting to like it. Anyway I can bring peace between China and the USA. I will take one for the team. Wait until you get the Philippine ones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom