CBSSN ain't SNY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CBSSN ain't SNY

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The Fox Sports App does have the game listed, so maybe I'll be able to catch it live. Won't know for sure until game time.
Yes, I see it too

C69815F0-6F01-4930-94AE-AC798DD8AD96.jpeg

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The Fox Sports App does have the game listed, so maybe I'll be able to catch it live. Won't know for sure until game time.
The Fox Sports app lists almost every sporting event for today under their FULL SCHEDULE, including how it is being broadcast, ESPN, ESPN+, Peacock (Pcock) ACCN, CBS Sports Network (CBSS), PAC12 Network (PACN), etc.
I don't believe that this means the games listed will be streaming on the Fox Sports App.
1000000984.jpg

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Here's something else that you can try for today's game.
Download the CBS Sports App and verify your tv provider is available. If it is, you should be able to login and hopefully watch the game.
1000000985.jpg

#1florida

Midwest Husky
Reaction Score
After learning and becoming comfortable with finding the SNY "live" telecasts at our winter home in Florida, now I can't find CBSSN. The Villanova and Xavier "home" games (Jan. 29 and Feb. 27) are both on CBSSN. Is there a secret track to watching those games "live" without having to subscribe? If not, I guess the one saving grace is that they will be archived (unlike the SNY games) on the Huskies site for later viewing. (It's about 39 hours since the Tennessee game, and that game isn't up there yet.)
The game today is on internet, Fox Sports.

Reaction Score
I have Xfinity in Florida...which doesn't carry SNY or CBSSN either.

Most times, I just follow the gamecast on the ESPN APP.

The association is thinking about switching to Hotwire, but the vote hasn't happened yet.
Not sure where you are in Florida. I have Comcast/xfinity in the Ft. Lauderdale area and CBSSN is available on channels 393, 733 and 1303.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Had anyone watched CBS sports through hulu live TV provider? That’s the mechanism i will be using, hopefully it works out!
Yes, many times since CBS SN is the broadcaster for UConn football. I've never had an issue with it.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This thread is about watching CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) which will be broadcasting the St.John’s at UConn game tomorrow.
Yikes! I meant, and should have added, 2 things. But I sort of thought people would figure out where I was going with my post.
  • Maybe people can download CBSSports app like they can download the FoxSports app
  • Maybe they will be able to catch the game on the FoxSports app anyway. Not sure how that works

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Yikes! I meant, and should have added, 2 things. But I sort of thought people would figure out where I was going with my post.
  • Maybe people can download CBSSports app like they can download the FoxSports app
  • Maybe they will be able to catch the game on the FoxSports app anyway. Not sure how that works
Good idea.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Lucky for me CBSSN is in my FUBO regional lineup (Downeast Maine). I can watch it live and if I miss it, it automatically records because I have UConn WBB and MBB set as "favorite teams"

Reaction Score
Someone needs to tell CBS that men's basketball games don't usually finish in a two-hour window, and they should stop scheduling them in two-hour blocks. 3:09 as I'm typing this, and the men's game still has more than a half-minute to go. It looks like Connecticut hasn't tipped off, though, so hopefully we won't miss any of the start.

Reaction Score
They just switched over; looks like the game telecast is on a couple minutes delay.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
It’s on CBS Sports Network, CBSSN
It turns out that Hulu Live doesn't carry CBSSN, at least in Sacramento. Fox Sports showed the countdown screen, but when it hit zero it went to the Box Score/Play-by-play page.

Guess I'll be thanking MJL again this evening.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It turns out that Hulu Live doesn't carry CBSSN, at least in Sacramento. Fox Sports showed the countdown screen, but when it hit zero it went to the Box Score/Play-by-play page.

Can you buy some kind of sports package?

Reaction Score
I was watching cbssn streaming in the second quarter. It locked repeating 3 sec of play for 30 sec and has never come back. Logged off and in a couple of times to an endless buffer. Anybody else?

Reaction Score
I friggin love Renee Montgomery. She is such a natural on TV. So yes we lose some of the home cooking that SNY provides but not that much.
I was watching cbssn streaming in the second quarter. It locked repeating 3 sec of play for 30 sec and has never come back. Logged off and in a couple of times to an endless buffer. Anybody else?
Yes my dad just called with same issue you aren’t alone

Reaction Score
Same problem here in Florida. Definitely not the A-Team broadcast today. Where's CPTV when you need them?:D

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It turns out that Hulu Live doesn't carry CBSSN, at least in Sacramento
That surprises me given that it's not a regional channel.

Reaction Score
Every year I have to upgrade my Directv package to get CBS Sport Net for their annual two games.

Reaction Score
It turns out that Hulu Live doesn't carry CBSSN, at least in Sacramento.
Strange. Worked here in Syracuse! :confused: Streaming services are such a PITA.

Centerstream

Reaction Score

This is really interesting and unbelievable at the same time. I live in NC and have Hulu Live, which does have CBSSN as part of their lineup. It must be standard because the only add-ons we have are Disney+ and ESPN+, which are separate entities.
On a different subject, when it became apparent that the men's bb game was not going to be over by 3, I downloaded the CBS Sports App on to my Xbox but it would not open. I then downloaded the app to my ROKU and was able to open it and login. The game was available. But in the end, our game started after the men's game ended. I switched back to Hulu Live on the Xbox and watched the entire game on CBSSN.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
And the stations you will "take" are national networks with national budgets. And are part of most major tv providers' basic package. SNY is a small regional network that has graciously cut a deal with Fox Sports to stream their game broadcasts NATIONALLY.
So, I am wondering what your point is?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom