Can We Expect a Turnaround Next Year? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Can We Expect a Turnaround Next Year?

Reaction Score
Not everyone moves up.
I suppose in theory, that if players on the second or third string on a strong P5 football team, that want immediate and significant playing time, they would be willing to move down, to move up.

If enough of those players took the portal to UConn, it would help.

So far, that has not been the case IMO. Not sure what would move the needle on this one.

Reaction Score
I contribute more than y share to my Alma mater. I follow UCONN, but am a casual fan. So no thanks, but good luck.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Just realized the thread title could be taken two ways. "Turn around" could be referring to:

1. Win-loss record;

2. Defensives backs' heads.

So, if 2, then a better chance of 1.

Reaction Score
As a further disadvantage, an off campus, third rate stadium. Low attendance, most fans always dress for Halloween disguised as empty seats, very hard to see any difference makers wanting to play for this program.
Could not have said it better myself.

Reaction Score
As a further disadvantage, an off campus, third rate stadium. Low attendance, most fans always dress for Halloween disguised as empty seats, very hard to see any difference makers wanting to play for this program.
You know Gregory, for someone like you that comes over here to talk shhet, your program hasn't exactly been lighting up. We have actually been to more bowl games during your last four coaching stints. Noticed the school has become a x-country success. congrats.

Reaction Score
Does anybody on the Yard know how many actually were in attendance for the last game? Or, for the previous 3 games?

The athletic department counts distributed tickets, but that does not necessarily reflect who is actually sitting in the stadium.

Any mathematicians or headcounters , out there?

Reaction Score
Does anybody on the Yard know how many actually were in attendance for the last game? Or, for the previous 3 games?

The athletic department counts distributed tickets, but that does not necessarily reflect who is actually sitting in the stadium.

Any mathematicians or headcounters , out there?
25K for the first game based on ops count plus vip's that do not get counted.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Can We Expect a Turnaround Next Year?​

Perhaps sooner

Reaction Score
Other than Tennessee a good coach wins out. Need to be ready to play the game. We can’t always play from behind

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom