Cam, The Man | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cam, The Man

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hate to do it but.... .
The size, rebounding, passing and shooting are similar to Doron.

Reaction Score
I am trying to get to sleep.. Watching that makes me want to run through a brick wall then do push ups and then hit a punching bag, damn.

He knew Bacot was right behind him. It was great. I'd totally hate him with every fiber of my being if he played against us.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
He knew Bacot was right behind him. It was great. I'd totally hate him with every fiber of my being if he played against us.
Bacot was still talking.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I can't wait to see the "I hate Cam Spencer" 30 for 30 after we win #6.
IMG_1040.jpeg

"Bring it on"

Reaction Score
Very surprised to learn that he's 6'4".

Growing up there was always 1 or 2 guys on the smaller side who were completely unafraid to get in people's faces, and tangle with big guys (in life, not sports). He's that dude.

Reaction Score
Bacot is soft as a marshmallow.
He is hot & cold, I was worried that CAM had unleased the beast when he shoved Samson outta the way and dunked the missed free throw, but that was pretty much it. Seems like a motor/conditioning issue.

Bacot was awesome & duly motivated in the two wins in Kyrchcmzxsky's Cameron goodbye and NCAA final finale game so I will always appreciate the guy.

Reaction Score
I love Spencer first technical ever. Fearless and and unafraid to show grit and fight!!!

Reaction Score
Overreacted to incidental contact from Bacot bumping into him. Increased the intensity of the whole game.
Lol why the angry reactions. We all watched the same game. Cam texted to Bacon accidentally bumping him.

Bacot got t'd up for reacting to Cam.

Cam got t'd for talking back to Bacot even if it was week. It was in response to what Cam instigated from the beginning.

Reaction Score
That T on Cam was weak call. There was no reason to call that a T. When players get in fhe face of someone that’s different but Cam was not ever all that close… saw much worse from NC tonight in that regard.
The reason to call the T was cause Cam Instagram the interaction between him and Bacon from the beginning. Bacon got T'd to tell them to cut it out. Cam getting t'd is the requirement of the refs saying, seriously, just stop this here before it escalates further.

It being weak doesn't me it was without purpose or wasn't warranted.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Loved what Joey C brought to the team, but Cam is next level
Joey C was ideal for the role we needed him to play last year. Cam is ideal for the role we need him to play this year.

Aside from their complexions, ability to heat up from three, to act as additional ball handlers on the floor and that each appears capable of far more than we initially anticipated when we heard they were transferring in, they are entirely different beasts.

We've been blessed by the portal gods.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Cam is so good, I predict he's a one and done. Hate to write it, but.

Reaction Score
The reason to call the T was cause Cam Instagram the interaction between him and Bacon from the beginning. Bacon got T'd to tell them to cut it out. Cam getting t'd is the requirement of the refs saying, seriously, just stop this here before it escalates further.

I just laughed way too hard at your post…the Voice to text and autocorrect glitches are top-shelf!

Gutter King

Let me drop a deduce on ya
Reaction Score
Last nights game checked a lot of boxes for our ceiling/chip chances:

Signature win vs a top 10 for seeding.

Castle returns in an effective 10 min. No reaggravation. (Btw I love how an NBA Lottery waiting room player is so into the game on the bench)

Spencer is now the vocal leader of this team, and has the authority to hold people accountable ala AJax. I say this because in the post game Cam really took his (self described) KU poor play personally, and held himself accountable. When he unleashed that anger on the court, I knew we were going to get the W. That is a bonafide leader right there.

Solo balled out, showing a couple levels of scoring.

Between the missed oops, missed FTs, and the wide open 3s we left a bunch of points on the floor.

Obvious things to work on:

3pt Defense. Feels like we have been giving up way too many open looks and have dodged some bullets here. I presume this gets considerably better with Castle out there.

Reaction Score

Well, maybe it was a payback call but Cam was far enough away where I stand by it not meeting the criteria of a T.

Show me another T when someone is 12 ft away and gabbing a bit.

I didn’t see the first T on NC so I get your point though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom