Cam, The Man | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Cam, The Man

Reaction Score
I dunno, as soon as I saw him head back I thought he was gonna get a T. The refs had warned everyone at half.
Oh, really? I saw NC gabbing in our faces in the 2nd half with no T’s, no talks to from the ref.

So it sounds reasonable what you posted but due to where Cam was and the other player, I still think it fell short of a T.

Reaction Score
Didn’t expect we would replace Hawkins production that easy, cam is star
Ummm,,,,, yeah…. I’m not saying he’s a Better player than Hawkins but I will say we haven’t missed a beat w/ cam. He’s doing all the same things and maybe just a bit more. He just doesn’t look as good doing them :)

Reaction Score
The reason to call the T was cause Cam Instagram the interaction between him and Bacon from the beginning. Bacon got T'd to tell them to cut it out. Cam getting t'd is the requirement of the refs saying, seriously, just stop this here before it escalates further.

It being weak doesn't me it was without purpose or wasn't warranted.
He really didn’t, in watching the highlights, cam is following someone else’s made shot, the ball ends up in his hands, and Bacot is behind him but feels the need to try to slap the ball out of his hands. I initially thought it was cam being a hot head but Bacot was chippy first

Reaction Score
Man, he threw fire at Bacot tonight. When he was at Rutgers, did he have issues against North Carolina?
I thought i saw Bacot shove him from behind and thats what set him off. It was after the play and no reason for it so its not like he was whining for no reason. He was not having it and i loved it. Its unfortunate he looks like Christian Laetner but ill deal with it if he continues to play like he is. Wish he hadnt hurt his foot in the KU game because we`d be undefeated and #1.

Reaction Score
I just laughed way too hard at your post…the Voice to text and autocorrect glitches are top-shelf!
Lol yeah that was bad. Worst boneyard post of my career! No text to speak, but autocorrect def failed me.

Reaction Score
Well, maybe it was a payback call but Cam was far enough away where I stand by it not meeting the criteria of a T.

Show me another T when someone is 12 ft away and gabbing a bit.

I didn’t see the first T on NC so I get your point though.

Neither one warranted the call.

Reaction Score
Yeeeeah, no.
1701948911302.jpeg

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Neither one warranted the call.

The biggest issue was the refs should have nipped it in the bud right from the start. Once Cam was walking away and Bacot followed him the whole length of the court, the refs should've immediately gotten between the two of them, blown whistles and warned them both to knock it off. They didn't do that, and it lead to the Bacot T, and then the Cam. Both Ts were kind of weak, but I get it since the refs were trying to keep the reins on things. If they had shut it down from the start it would've never gotten to that level.

Reaction Score
The biggest issue was the refs should have nipped it in the bud right from the start. Once Cam was walking away and Bacot followed him the whole length of the court, the refs should've immediately gotten between the two of them, blown whistles and warned them both to knock it off. They didn't do that, and it lead to the Bacot T, and then the Cam. Both Ts were kind of weak, but I get it since the refs were trying to keep the reins on things. If they had shut it down from the start it would've never gotten to that level.
It's what made the game a blast and got the crowd going, it raised the entire energy on the court and in the arena. Why do we have to take the fun out of sports?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom