Bouknight gets the boot | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Bouknight gets the boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It’s cute that you imply that a multibillion dollar organization like the NBA has no support structure in place to help its players navigate life as a celebrity athlete making millions.

Here’s just two examples of the many that are involved in guiding and mentoring these young men:

For the NBA as a whole (I assume you know her personally since Drummond is featured in this article?)—

Keep on Chiefin’
The NBA has support because it’s needed. As noted in the article players aren’t always receptive to it. (That’s a general comment, not about anyone individually.)

Thanks for the link. It was an interesting read.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Met him at the Graduate last night. He was there after the game and was nice, calm and personable. Didn't appear to have been out partying or anything, and he was there this morning too. If I was 21, and back on campus with a paycheck like his... I would have raised a lot more hell then being asked to leave the court.

I'll take this kind of real, in person interaction over the fake insider nonsense.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Why don't y'all understand that what he did to get tossed may have been wrong, but what followed was epic?

He abused his privileges to sit on the bench. He left when told to do so.

I don't get why anyone thinks this is more than what we all saw in the video posted in this thread. He's a 21 yr old kid. He left the bench when told to do so. The ref never looked back, but had to know where he ended up, but didn't care.

If this isn't the start of tournament mojo, I don't know what would be.

I think it means @BigErnMcCracken has to hang as a stand-in for Bouk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom