2024 Recruiting: - Boogie to UK | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Boogie to UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's a perfect UK recruit.... Flash and flair translates into a short NBA career.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Git on up on the floor
'Cause we're gonna boogie oogie oogie
'Til you just can't boogie no more, boogie no more
You can't boogie no more (boogie), boogie no more

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Yeah. I don't think trashing Boogie is the play, seems like a decent kid. We got Nowell. He's gonna be great. I wish Boogie the best unless we see him in the tourney.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I’ve never heard bad things about the kid. I wish him well, especially an upstate Catholic school kid (Step is a different category really but still).

He absolutely seems to fit the Cal mold. I’m not surprised by this commitment. Good luck except against UConn (or when it directly impacts UK winning).

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
They actually looked like they wanted to cry in the national championship game. Boat and Bazz just destroyed them.

They did. But even their angst didn't come close to matching Scotty Wilbekin who after the FF was taken out of the arena on a valium sedative IV muttering something about "...but the reach around bandit" over and over. And then every 9 minutes or so he would bolt straight upright and scream. I still feel bad for him.

Reaction Score
upstate
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Reaction Score
John Wall, Devin Booker, Jamal Murray, De'Aaron Fox, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Tyler Herro, Tyrese Maxey,
Yeah, the knock on Kentucky isn't that they've failed to get players to the League or have them succeed there.

The knock is that, despite all of that talent which they didn't even have to develop, they've won extremely little.

Reaction Score
Yeah, the knock on Kentucky isn't that they've failed to get players to the League or have them succeed there.

The knock is that, despite all of that talent which they didn't even have to develop, they've won extremely little.
Think that has a little to do with their, ahem, "Coach" (He's actually more of a babysitter)

Reaction Score
I put my money on Kentucky from the beginning. Just seemed to be a fit. I wish him luck.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Lol isn’t Stepinac upstate? I don’t care about those terms feh

They’re mostly all down and east from me.
It's like a half hour outside of NYC. So it is not really upstate, but people outside of Westchester generally call it upstate anyway

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Come on Boogie, make it move set this place on fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom