2024 Recruiting: - Boogie Fland down to eight schools | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Boogie Fland down to eight schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Also the last I checked, Dan Hurley is the coach. So there’s that too. And nobody has accused him of running a dirty program. Ever.
Is this your first week on the internet? I'm pretty sure you can go to any other team's board in the country and they'll tell you otherwise

KeyWestUC

Southernmost UCONN
Reaction Score
Doubt it - but he could be saving us for last. He did say he wanted to visit. We have too many good recruits to work on still, that it feels great not to be upset if we miss out!

Reaction Score
Doubt it - but he could be saving us for last. He did say he wanted to visit. We have too many good recruits to work on still, that it feels great not to be upset if we miss out!
I don’t think he’s coming here. But he still has a visit scheduled with Kentucky. They appear to want him. I think he’s going to UNC.

Reaction Score
I suspect he added us to the final eight because we won the national title. I am very comfortable with this situation because I have no expectations of him coming here, so if he comes it'll feel like winning the lottery. If he doesn't, oh well.

Reaction Score
He may or may not have been truly interested in us. Our staff opted for a bird in the hand rather than two in the bush. I can't imagine we're still going after a highly rated PG.

Reaction Score
He may or may not have been truly interested in us. Our staff opted for a bird in the hand rather than two in the bush. I can't imagine we're still going after a highly rated PG.
Yes, very different than the KO days when we'd sweat it out praying our one or two remaining offers would come here, only to miss out when the baseball hat was revealed. I like offering multiple similarly talented players and taking the first one to commit. Turn the pressure table around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom