2024 Recruiting: - Boogie Fland down to eight schools | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: Boogie Fland down to eight schools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Fland has taken official visits to three programs – North Carolina, Michigan, and Indiana. UConn and St. John’s have both hosted him unofficially. Fland hopes to visit Kentucky, Alabama, UConn, and Maryland in the month of September."

We're the only school that's getting two visits :cool:

Reaction Score
"Fland has taken official visits to three programs – North Carolina, Michigan, and Indiana. UConn and St. John’s have both hosted him unofficially. Fland hopes to visit Kentucky, Alabama, UConn, and Maryland in the month of September."

I’d imagine that’ll change if Nowell commits on the 23rd, no?

Reaction Score

So if Nowell is already on board does the UConn visit get cancelled? Hard to get both of them to UConn. I don’t know what Nowell would think if UConn got a commitment from Fland but I bet there’s a good chance he wouldn’t be happy. Bird in hand.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score

I wouldn’t get our hopes up unless we’re throwing a bag. If we do I think we have a good shot.

Psolo12

Future Doctor of Law
Reaction Score
You think Nowell and Fland are waiting until the spring to sign?
No, was just stating it is very possible for both to be on the court at the same time next season if both Castle and Newton have to be replaced.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Even though they're not on his list, I have to think Providence College has as good a shot as anyone.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I just saw this quote from Coach Calipari on social media.

"John Calipari once said this: “Yes I am the type of guy who can come in at the last minute and take any player I want from you. You can spend your whole life recruiting a kid and at the end of the day, if I want him, I’ll get him. If we want him, we’ll get him. Don’t ever get that confused.”"

I want Hurley to be that guy. "Ohhhh, Boogie and Cooper......"

Reaction Score

"John Calipari once said this: “Yes I am the type of guy who can come in at the last minute and take any player I want from you. You can spend your whole life recruiting a kid and at the end of the day, if I want him, I’ll get him. If we want him, we’ll get him. Don’t ever get that confused.”"

I noticed Calislimy didn’t say the same thing about winning an important game deep in the NCAA tournament hmmmmm

Reaction Score
I noticed Calislimy didn’t say the same thing about winning an important game deep in the NCAA tournament hmmmmm
Beat me too it. I was about to say, if only getting all those players led to winning. Maybe Calipari should do his own talent evaluating and not falling in love with a player's star count.

temery

What?
Reaction Score

That's Kentucky more than Calipari. If he went back to UMass he'd have a far more difficult time recruiting top players.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
That's Kentucky more than Calipari. If he went back to UMass he'd have a far more difficult time recruiting top players.
I dunno. He recruited like a demon at Memphis. He was getting 5 stars left and right. So well that all their seasons have been erased.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I dunno. He recruited like a demon at Memphis. He was getting 5 stars left and right. So well that all their seasons have been erased.
Kinda of like Pitino did at Louisville, and is doing now at St. Johns...which will probably have its upcoming seasons erased.

Reaction Score
Kinda of like Pitino did at Louisville, and is doing now at St. Johns...which will probably have its upcoming seasons erased.
On the plus side it’s a great opportunity to possibly buy a Final Four banner at a Tag sale or on EBay lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom