Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Too close to say

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • The Blind One

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Loved your go at bass.

Sonogo is going to be missed next year and I know you will argue Hawkins loss will be greater but Adama is the foundation of this team. He is rock steady and literally as well as figuratively the player that is the center of this teams success.
I think Sanogo's production will be easier to replace than Hawkins. Clingan will fill in just fine for Sanogo. Give him an offseason to work on his touch and he's going to be nearly unstoppable. He can also shoot 3's too. He drains em all the time in warmups.

Hawkins will be missed, badly. Especially the Hawk we've seen over the past 10 games.

Reaction Score
Blind metrics are a fair way to judge baseball players. They are not a fair way to judge basketball players because they don’t take into account what coaches want players to do to make the team better

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think Sanogo's production will be easier to replace than Hawkins. Clingan will fill in just fine for Sanogo. Give him an offseason to work on his touch and he's going to be nearly unstoppable. He can also shoot 3's too. He drains em all the time in warmups.

Hawkins will be missed, badly. Especially the Hawk we've seen over the past 10 games.
Sanogo is wildly dependable for a bucket. Donovan has nowhere the touch around the basket that Adama does. I’m sure DC will be developed into a reliable offensive player in the post, but no one is easily replacing Adama. Adama makes just about every guy he faces look like trash.

Reaction Score
Sanogo is wildly dependable for a bucket. Donovan has nowhere the touch around the basket that Adama does. I’m sure DC will be developed into a reliable offensive player in the post, but no one is easily replacing Adama. Adama makes just about every guy he faces look like trash.
This. People get complacent about just how good Sanogo is because he’s been so solid each of the last two seasons, and even really great as a Freshman. He has put up double digits in all but four games this year - on a team with a bunch of scoring weapons and as a primarily back to the basket center, that is not easy. He’s the highest scorer in the Big East and has done it against double and triple teams all year. If anyone played Sanogo straight up all game, the dude would score 35 points - he’s that good

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom