Big East vs B1G | The Boneyard

Big East vs B1G

Reaction Score
Nova, Creighton, US versus Michigan, Ohio State and Illinois.

I like our 3. Who knows what happens. But I still like our 3.

Reaction Score
The Big 10 is the best conference. Not sure how you can debate that. Only Indiana and Minnesota are suspect. The other, like Michigan, M State, O State, Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue, Wisconsin and Iowa are all legit. No other conference boast as many teams.

Reaction Score
The Big 10 is the best conference. Not sure how you can debate that. Only Indiana and Minnesota are suspect. The other, like Michigan, M State, O State, Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue, Wisconsin and Iowa are all legit. No other conference boast as many teams.
The Big 10 is a much bigger conference so they are deeper but I would take the Big 12's top 7 teams over the Big 10's top 7 teams.

Reaction Score
i'd take Nova over any Big10 team but i'd put the top 4 big10 teams over creighton and us. having said that creighton could beat any of them if they are hot from 3. we'd have to play a perfect game to do so.
1. Nova
2. UM/Iowa/Illinois/OSU
5. Creighton/UConn

Reaction Score
i'd take Nova over any Big10 team but i'd put the top 4 big10 teams over creighton and us. having said that creighton could beat any of them if they are hot from 3. we'd have to play a perfect game to do so.
1. Nova
2. UM/Iowa/Illinois/OSU
5. Creighton/UConn
I think we could beat any of them, Michigan would be extremely difficult though. I think we're better than Creighton.

Reaction Score
I like the big 12’s top more than the big 10’s... the big 10 is just a lil deeper and their bottom isn’t as bad

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I think we could beat any of them, Michigan would be extremely difficult though. I think we're better than Creighton.
Did you watch the Creighton/Nova game? I know that’s their ceiling (it’s basically any team’s ceiling), but if Creighton plays like that, they win it all hands down. And I know we technically could beat those teams on any given night, but the odds are long.

Reaction Score
Did you watch the Creighton/Nova game? I know that’s their ceiling (it’s basically any team’s ceiling), but if Creighton plays like that, they win it all hands down. And I know we technically could beat those teams on any given night, but the odds are long.
Both completely healthy we are the deeper and more talented team I like our chances if we see them in the BET

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
The Big 10 is filthy this year. I like Illinois to win it all. I have them at 33-1, placed months ago. They lost their main man, Mr. Triple Double, Ayo, last game, and still won at Wisconsin today. Kids got 2 triple doubles this year. We don’t have anyone that could put up a triple double. And Kofi is a game changer. Absolute beast.

Reaction Score
Creighton doesn't have a prayer of winning it all. With our healthy team we're better than them. They have a great offense when they are all on and hitting threes but they play no D and can't shoot ft's.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Creighton doesn't have a prayer of winning it all. With our healthy team we're better than them. They have a great offense when they are all on and hitting threes but they play no D and can't shoot ft's.
I disagree. I’d say they do have a chance. More than a prayer. If you honestly think they have no prayer I would love to gamble with you.

Reaction Score
It appears a lot of people on this board have not watched Michigan play.

If you think Michigan is worse than, or equal to, any BE team you are insane.

Also, Creighton just lost to Xavier. An Xavier team without one of their best players.

This thread is pure insanity.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score

Also, Creighton just lost to Xavier. An Xavier team without one of their best players.

Michigan can play. Creighton can play. All it takes is getting hot at the right time. They all have the ability and the players.

Reaction Score
The Big 10 is a much bigger conference so they are deeper but I would take the Big 12's top 7 teams over the Big 10's top 7 teams.
I won't challenge what you're stating but the debate is over the B10 getting in 10-11 teams. After the B12's 7 and all automatic bids, the next best come from B10 base on wins.

Reaction Score
I think Michigan would blow out everyone but Villanova. Doubt Villanova would win ,but it would be a good game. Creighton...no chance. Same with us. The rest of the big East is pretty weak.

Reaction Score

I was tryna tell them man LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom