Big East Tournament Predictions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Big East Tournament Predictions

Reaction Score
I think we beat Providence, but fall just short in a classic semi-final game against Creighton.

Creighton over Nova.

Big East gets only 3 bids. We get an 8 seed.

That's no fun

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's usually the 1st game you play in the tournament when you are a bye team that is the hardest because you are playing a hungry team who has tasted victory the previous day. The only benefit is fresh legs vs tired legs but we have all seen that theory thrown out the window in 2011. Just win, that's all, just win.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Just took SJU +2000 as a hedge to my UConn bet I got at +300 last week (now down to +200 on DraftKings). Rooting for that finals match-up. Would be epic. UConn wins it by 7.
Me Too Samesies GIF

Reaction Score
You have to get by PC first, don't count your chickens...Just saying it's not going to be a walk in the park, PC did beat you by 11 without starting point guard Bynum (and you without Bouk)...

This made me laugh. I had to look up Bynum's first name. You have to expect people to laugh at you when you say something like this. Amazing that PC was able to make up for the loss of Bynum in that game. Two teams without their stars, slugging it out.

Kick rocks.

Reaction Score
You have to get by PC first, don't count your chickens...Just saying it's not going to be a walk in the park, PC did beat you by 11 without starting point guard Bynum (and you without Bouk)...
I didn’t say anything about the first round game. I said that I thought the second game would be difficult. Obviously that is assuming we make it there. Just like how PC fans on your message board are already talking about playing UConn with little mention of the DePaul game. Obviously both teams gotta win the first one. No disrespect, but it’s okay to look ahead as a fan. Not everything is a personal attack. Just fans being fans.

Reaction Score
So let me get this straight, unless you say UConn will win the BE Tourney, you get negative feedback or asked to leave? Hmmmm...Reality does not live here!!
Personally, I don't want you to leave. I find you endlessly entertaining!

Reaction Score
Don't be so fragile.

Damn you beat me to it. Willbball talking trash in the slightest manner form his Tuck outfit but gets all in a knot when someone uses back? LOL

Reaction Score
If St John's makes the final but looses, do they get an NCAA bid?
I think they should if this is what ends up happening, but I am not sure if they will. I think they pass the beloved “eye test” but unfortunately they have some bad losses that are really hurting their NET. Definitely a better team than their overall record suggests. Not a lot of love for the Big East this year.

Reaction Score
The thread is "predictions" not "what do you want to happen".

I think there was a "We can make the Sweet 16" thread each of Ollie's post Calhoun players seasons.

Reaction Score
The thread is "predictions" not "what do you want to happen".
Hopefully your prediction here has a similar outcome to the one you made in the “will we make the ncaa tournament?” thread back in January.

Reaction Score
So let me get this straight, unless you say UConn will win the BE Tourney, you get negative feedback or asked to leave? Hmmmm...Reality does not live here!!
That's right. It says "kindly."

Reaction Score
bynum averaging 5.8 pts on 32/13/69 splits

bouk averaging 20.2 on 47/34/80 splits

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
The good guys win. The bad guys lose. UConn gets a #4 seed in the Tourney.

Reaction Score
This made me laugh. I had to look up Bynum's first name. You have to expect people to laugh at you when you say something like this. Amazing that PC was able to make up for the loss of Bynum in that game. Two teams without their stars, slugging it out.

Kick rocks.
Go pound sand, we will see Thusday...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I didn’t say anything about the first round game. I said that I thought the second game would be difficult. Obviously that is assuming we make it there. Just like how PC fans on your message board are already talking about playing UConn with little mention of the DePaul game. Obviously both teams gotta win the first one. No disrespect, but it’s okay to look ahead as a fan. Not everything is a personal attack. Just fans being fans.
I agree and said the same to PC fans about DePaul...Tournaments, especially the BE tourney, is a different animal...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom