Reaction Score
My predictions are
Providence will beat DePaul
UConn beats depaul
UConn beats Creighton
UConn beats Seton Hall for the Big East Championship
And the winner is ******* UCONN

Reaction Score
It’s unfortunate that the two favorites to win the BET, UConn and Creighton, would more than likely play in the semifinal match. Leaves it pretty wide open on the 1-4 side.
My prediction would be that we beat Providence, Creighton (although Xavier may win there since their tourney hopes are so slim), and then beat St John’s in BE championship game.

Reaction Score
My predictions are
Providence will beat DePaul
UConn beats depaul
UConn beats Creighton
UConn beats Seton Hall for the Big East Championship
And the winner is ******* UCONN
I have zero faith in Seton Hall. If they had anything they would of shown it against us or St Johns. We bumbled together a few baskets at the end of half and inched ahead. After being down kinda big. Then pulled away easily in the second half once we finally got some consistent offense going.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Marquette over GTown
Xavier over Butler
Providence over DePaul

Villanova over Marquette
St. John’s over SHU
Creighton over Xavier
UConn over Providence

St. John’s over Nova
UConn over Creighton

UConn over the Johnnie’s

Reaction Score
Yea gotta feeling it’s a UConn St John’s final .. gotta get revenge there too

Reaction Score
Nova has been to the championship game 5 years straight, wild! It would be unfitting to remove them entirely from conversation. It would be an amazing accomplishment if they can get into the final down 2 point guards.

Whoever wins the UConn-Creighton game should win it all this year. All 3 programs are deserving and I’ll throw St.John’s a bone because they had a fun year.

Reaction Score
Can we just beat Providence (or Depaul) first? I mean these teams only have one chance, we are their super bowl in NYC a place UConn certainly has been but these kids have not.

One at a time we will find a lot more out about this particular team starting at 9 Thursday night can’t wait.

Reaction Score
Can we just beat Providence (or Depaul) first? I mean these teams only have one chance, we are their super bowl in NYC a place UConn certainly has been but these kids have not.

One at a time we will find a lot more out about this particular team starting at 9 Thursday night can’t wait.
i feel the same way. i have to keep telling myself how good hurley is at having these guys prepared, but the reality is that the second round is far from guaranteed in this league.

can't wait to watch, though!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Prediction?

GentleVariableApe-max-1mb.gif

Reaction Score

We seem to be everyone's darling right now. UConn getting a lot of love on the national shows. I would prefer to be flying under the radar. I hope our guys can handle the pressure especial James who all the analysts are gaga over.

Edit: no one has any idea who will play well playing 3 days in a row

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Marquette > Georgetown
Xavier > Butler
DePaul > Providence

Marquette > Villanova
Seton Hall > St. John's
Creighton > Xavier
UConn > DePaul

Marquette > Seton Hall
UConn > Creighton

UConn > Marquette

Reaction Score
I think we beat Providence, but fall just short in a classic semi-final game against Creighton.

Creighton over Nova.

Big East gets only 3 bids. We get an 8 seed.

Reaction Score
I think it’s going to be harder to get by the second round game of Creighton/Xavier than people thing. More so worried about Creighton than Xavier at this point in time because Xavier has looked off lately.

That said, I don’t think UConn will lose to Creighton 3 times this season, and I think we can beat any team on the other side of the bracket, so I would take UConn winning it all.

Reaction Score
it definitely seems like the stage is set for st john's to make their run...

for my own mental health (i am a lil anxious about the first round) i would like to see depaul annihilate providence.
That's not going to happen and it will be a dog fight when PC and UConn face up...

Reaction Score
I think it’s going to be harder to get by the second round game of Creighton/Xavier than people thing. More so worried about Creighton than Xavier at this point in time because Xavier has looked off lately.

That said, I don’t think UConn will lose to Creighton 3 times this season, and I think we can beat any team on the other side of the bracket, so I would take UConn winning it all.
You have to get by PC first, don't count your chickens...Just saying it's not going to be a walk in the park, PC did beat you by 11 without starting point guard Bynum (and you without Bouk)...

Reaction Score
I think we beat Providence, but fall just short in a classic semi-final game against Creighton.

Creighton over Nova.

Big East gets only 3 bids. We get an 8 seed.
giphy.gif

Reaction Score
Marquette > Georgetown
Xavier > Butler
DePaul > Providence

Marquette > Villanova
Seton Hall > St. John's
Creighton > Xavier
UConn > DePaul

Marquette > Seton Hall
UConn > Creighton

UConn > Marquette
You got jokes...you said DePaul> Providence...You're funny!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom