Big East Tournament Predictions | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Big East Tournament Predictions

Reaction Score
bynum averaging 5.8 pts on 32/13/69 splits

bouk averaging 20.2 on 47/34/80 splits
It's about ball control and allowing other players, such as Duke, to play heir natural position, off ball etc...Dukes #'s have climbed with Bynum's return...

Reaction Score
You have to get by PC first, don't count your chickens...Just saying it's not going to be a walk in the park, PC did beat you by 11 without starting point guard Bynum (and you without Bouk)...
Yeah if we shoot 4-20 on wide open threes it will definitely be a tough game.

Reaction Score
I think you guys can do it!
You guys do have some magical ablity to play bad perimeter defense and have teams just miss shots. Beat Creighton because they shot 4-23 from 3 on good looks. Beat us because we couldn't throw the ball in the ocean. Somehow got blown out by Seton Hall despite them going 0-16 from 3 to start the game and finishing 4-24. I'm not even sure how you manged to do that one.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
EwIVGgOWQAA3Frt.jpg

Reaction Score
When will UConn play, has date & time been determined? Sorry if this is obvious but I don't know & don't want to miss.

Reaction Score
When will UConn play, has date & time been determined? Sorry if this is obvious but I don't know & don't want to miss.
Tomorrow at 9:00 PM. We get the winner of Providence and DePaul today.

Reaction Score
You guys do have some magical ablity to play bad perimeter defense and have teams just miss shots. Beat Creighton because they shot 4-23 from 3 on good looks. Beat us because we couldn't throw the ball in the ocean. Somehow got blown out by Seton Hall despite them going 0-16 from 3 to start the game and finishing 4-24. I'm not even sure how you manged to do that one.
Well WE are a religious-based-school like the rest of the conference, uh...well, except UConn, so it must be divine intervention...

Reaction Score
OK, you think Willbball comes back here to take his medicine? Or does he slither into nowhere, never to be heard from again? ?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
OK, you think Willbball comes back here to take his medicine? Or does he slither into nowhere, never to be heard from again? ?

We won't see him until next year.

Reaction Score
I am here to take it because I was talking smack and we were just pathetic, embarrassing and under achieved terribly this season...So let's here it UConn fans...I will root for all BE teams in the NCAA Tourney, yes even UConn LOL

Reaction Score
I am here to take it because I was talking smack and we were just pathetic, embarrassing and under achieved terribly this season...So let's here it UConn fans...I will root for all BE teams in the NCAA Tourney, yes even UConn LOL
Well we can't say you didn't come back to face the music. Surprised nobody else let you have it.

Yes, I would agree PC underachieved this season. Cooley had 2 of the better players he has ever had and didn't do anything with them. Terrible job by him.

We'll let you on the Huskies bandwagon if you want to come aboard. ?

Reaction Score
Well we can't say you didn't come back to face the music. Surprised nobody else let you have it.

Yes, I would agree PC underachieved this season. Cooley had 2 of the better players he has ever had and didn't do anything with them. Terrible job by him.

We'll let you on the Huskies bandwagon if you want to come aboard. ?
Yeah you're right, Cooley and staff need to examine their performance and make some big changes because they had the horses, just a stale predictable game plan and poor adjustments throughout...Believe me the PC board has not been happy with him and staff...Recruiting is down as well...Good luck to you guys, like I said I always go for the BE Teams in the Big Dance!

Reaction Score

Haha, can't beat you in Bball this season so I had to come back with something...Here's to all you Basketball/Hockey fans...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom