Big East OOC 2.0 | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Big East OOC 2.0

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
72-34 (16-26).

UConn, Providence win; Georgetown loses.

Reaction Score
Excessive timeout! Damn. Haven't seen that in a while at such a critical moment. Xavier wins

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
"crappy chili shootout" is a good way to describe how xavier closed that game

Xavier has a very good starting 5 and their bench is not bad, but Freemantle and Jones, and occasionally Nunge, don't make great decisions all the time.

Reaction Score
How did they not know Cincy didn’t have a time out. I’m looking at the blank dots wondering why Cincy didn’t know, but even worse was the announcers not knowing.

Not sure what to think of X. They looked bad when Cincy came back, but then did well in extending. Then the Cincy’s guard went nuts.

Reaction Score
Excessive timeout! Damn. Haven't seen that in a while at such a critical moment. Xavier wins

How did they not know Cincy didn’t have a time out. I’m looking at the blank dots wondering why Cincy didn’t know, but even worse was the announcers not knowing.

Not sure what to think of X. They looked bad when Cincy came back, but then did well in extending. Then the Cincy’s guard went nuts.

It was intentional

Reaction Score

i wasn't watching the game at that point (had switched to bama-houston) but the uc technical foul somehow led to x covering the -2.5 spread?? that is disgusting stuff.

Reaction Score
Villanova looking a bit lackluster vs a BC team that has lost to powerhouses Maine and UNH.

I’m sure they will turn it around at some point and run them out of the gym, though

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
How does a P6 program get as bad as California? It is the flagship state school for the biggest state in the country, and it is the highest ranked public school from an academic standpoint. It is in a huge metro area that has a ton of talent. A program like California has to work at it to be as bad as it is.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
How does a P6 program get as bad as California? It is the flagship state school for the biggest state in the country, and it is the highest ranked public school from an academic standpoint. It is in a huge metro area that has a ton of talent. A program like California has to work at it to be as bad as it is.
You answered your own question: they work at it.

Reaction Score
haven't made it to the ncaa tournament since they lost in the first round with current nba all-star jaylen brown.

it should be impossible to be having a more embarrassing season than louisville, but cal is trying.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It’s California - what do you expect from that state

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
It’s California - what do you expect from that state
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
cal bear here.
sports there are just different. everything Berkeley is just different. not better, not worse, just different. i'll bet they lead the world in having hs all-americans attend, who then decide to quit the sport becuz they found a new 'self' once on campus.
it's Yale in cultural origination and academic effort. their 'Berkeley blue' team color was originally, and specifically in writing, 'Yale blue.'
a grand difference is the climate. here, the winter grey can trend toward seriousness, while there, well, folks are very willing to put off the serious stuff for a while. at least until after uni days for many.
they are a member of America East Conference as well. they were supposed to leave years ago, but they haven't. 'maybe tomorrow, maybe someday.' part b of that motto is 'eph it.'
why isn't Cal, with all their clear capability, tops in sports?
idk. why didn't IBM become Microsoft?

everything Berkeley is just different.
nice place. nice folks. weird vibes for the chronically serious.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It also describes how your body will expel it tomorrow.
Thought Diarra was going to have a stellar game today because the antibiotics I had to take for my medical procedure have played havoc with my digestive system.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Creighton is in big trouble with Kaluma on the bench with 4 fouls and no Kalkbrenner tonight. Creighton doesn't have enough weapons.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom