Beer | Page 210 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Did someone mention Trillium stouts? Aslin is known for IPAs (as is Trillium).

4A7E8086-EEF0-46B5-96A0-81682368A3FB.jpeg

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I just picked up Double Sunshine at a local hole-in-the-wall packy. How long has this been going on?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just picked up Double Sunshine at a local hole-in-the-wall packy. How long has this been going on?
Oh, your friends with their fancy persuasion
Don't admit that it's part of a scheme
But I can't help but have my suspicion
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score

Have not seen Double Sunshine in stores, so not very long. Sip, Maple Nipple, Fayston Maple and Super Session have been in stores for the last 9-10 months (Sip and SS longer).

Great song @8893 For some reason it always reminds me of Mr. Jaws by Dickie Goodman, even though it does not appear in that.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Oh, your friends with their fancy persuasion
Don't admit that it's part of a scheme
But I can't help but have my suspicion
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
Sure, you get this one...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Have not seen Double Sunshine in stores, so not very long.
I'm thinking maybe this owner got a hold of a bunch himself and put them on the shelf. He really puts a lot of effort into his craft beer selection.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I'm thinking maybe this owner got a hold of a bunch himself and put them on the shelf. He really puts a lot of effort into his craft beer selection.

Some shops used to do that with Heady Topper (illegally) as well.

Reaction Score
That’s a beautiful sight my friend. How is the little sip? So regarding Double Sunshine, I found some at St. Gambrinus in Brooklyn. Great spot if your ever in Downtown Brooklyn. Spoke to the folks there and they said Double and Triple are going to be distribution, given their increased brewing capacity.

I’d say the Double was phenomenal, right up there with some of the best IPAs I’ve had. The Triple is a bit too much for my liking.

Went up and visited the in-laws last weekend.Despite the COVID restrictions still had a nice time up at Larson’s. I think it is the nicest brewery to visit. Love my Connecticut breweries but like the look of my beer fridge now. View attachment 58053

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It looks like Little Sip is out! I've been waiting for this one. I'm taking a ride to Lawson's next week.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
It hasn't been going on. Double Sip is the same recipe and brew as Sip of Sunshine, only it's brewed in Lawson's in VT, not at Two Roads in CT. They do not distribute to CT. I love me some Double. Did you find it in CT?

Also, someone else posted a pic above with some Little Sip, which I've really been looking forward to. And have you tried Triple Sunshine? I do not like it at all, but you may.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Anyone have any idea of when Lawson's will be brewing/distributing Super Session #2? It's my favorite beer ever.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
It's quite the drive (3-3.5 hours) so I will need some food to fuel me for the ride home. I will hit this up for sure - thank you!
The Country Deli in Brattleboro (Exit 2 off 91) is always a stop for us; they also have a restroom now in their "new" building next door (I think they've had it around five years now):

Worthy Burger in South Royalton is another great stop, but a little more out of the way:

Reaction Score
It's quite the drive (3-3.5 hours) so I will need some food to fuel me for the ride home. I will hit this up for sure - thank you!

Not a great menu but if you want to have some food and a couple of beers you need to make a reservation on the website.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Not a great menu but if you want to have some food and a couple of beers you need to make a reservation on the website.
Are you talking about Mad Taco? Is that because of Covid? Is their menu limited now?

I would hope they still have the smoked pork belly, carnitas, al pastor and pork and kimchi!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom