Beer | Page 212 | The Boneyard

Beer

So, what am I drinking?

• Cloud Sourced

• Honeyspot

• Two Juicey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction Score
Heading up to Treehouse Friday for the first time. Any recommendations?
All their beers are very good. Their yeast and profile are unique for NE IPA. Haze, Green, Julius, Sap and variants of those are what I feel represent Treehouse best. Purchase online at 930 or soon after. Guessing will be somewhat of a wait being Friday of holiday weekend. Have typically arrived around 5-6 and had about 10 min car wait. Enjoy!

Reaction Score
Heading up to Treehouse Friday for the first time. Any recommendations?
I'd have to look on Friday morning what is available that day but all of their IPAs and milk stouts are great. Really can't go wrong.

All the mixed cases of IPAs, like Kings and Curiosity Mix Pack and Runnin' Down a Dream Mix Pack, look great.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We're the only state that calls them package stores.

They are also called package stores in Massachusetts.

I would like to see this chart, but without any Bud, Miller, Coors products. I suspect VT and NH would still be at the top, but MA would jump up a lot, along with Oregon. CT would be higher too.

Reaction Score
It would be interesting to see total alcohol consumption. Maybe people in the Midwest don't drink wine or don't drink vodka, for example.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
SOME people in the Midwest drink beer, wine, and vodka.

Reaction Score
Florida - 3rd in total consumption! I'm doing my part. Cheeseburger in Paradise at Landshark Bar, Margaritaville, Hollywood Beach.
1599147609221.png

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Heat Index says 103 right now. Just starting the 4.25 day weekend. These make for a good start to the afternoon.

1599165901550.png

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Yes, Nick's finally reopened after about a year and a half to renovate.
This is an old pic. The place was a bit too . . . corporate for me.
I was always happy when I got a seat at the bar at Nick's. When we went a few winters ago and it was closed, I didn't know what to do with myself.

Reaction Score
The 3 northern NE states are in the Top 7 while the 3 southern NE states the bottom 10?

Like 68 I know I've done my part in both CT and MA, still attempt to on occasion. But I have lost the ability to stay with beer especially in the summer when I have a couple then hit the White Claws, Arnies on the course!

Reaction Score
I was always happy when I got a seat at the bar at Nick's. When we went a few winters ago and it was closed, I didn't know what to do with myself.

On the Broadwalk?! Too many choices. My favorite was O'Malley's Ocean Pub behind the Beach Resort. It closed because the property owners didn't renew their lease. The owners opened their own place at the same location, but failed to capture the same magic . . . or customers . . . and failed miserably.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The 3 northern NE states are in the Top 7 while the 3 southern NE states the bottom 10?

Like 68 I know I've done my part in both CT and MA, still attempt to on occasion. But I have lost the ability to stay with beer especially in the summer when I have a couple then hit the White Claws, Arnies on the course!

It's one thing to drink a white claw. It's another thing to admit drinking a white claw.

Ouch. At least get a High Noon which at least advertises itself as a vodka mixed drink.

OTOH, you can probably flirt with beverage cart girls when you get the Claw.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom