OT: - Benedict Foreshadowing | The Boneyard

OT: Benedict Foreshadowing

C

Chief00

Dave is really much better at social media than any of his predecessors - in short he gets it.

C

Chief00

Could be BOT approving $60 million bonding package for new athletic complex today.https://boardoftrustees.uconn.edu/w...Fifth-Supplemental-Indenture-BOT-11.01.17.pdf

What’s an “athletic stadia”? It’s plural for stadiums. Could be just athletic fields for students or perhaps other teams?

Don’t get too excited - we pay for it via a ticket surcharge to pay bond off. That we already knew and have been doing this season.

The student rec center part is exclusively for students not NCAA teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Sorry but not sorry, I have to be blunt. Say something positive occurring with the ACC or B10 or I do not care and I can not imagine how it would be big news if it does not deal with those two.

I have all the patience in the world in regards to Uconn bball, except for the conference.

Reaction Score
Student Athletes will be able to use the new rec center like any other student; athletic teams will not be able to reserve facilities for a team activity.
Why would student athletes not be allowed to use the rec?

Reaction Score
Sorry but not sorry, I have to be blunt. Say something positive occurring with the ACC or B10 or I do not care and I can not imagine how it would be big news if it does not deal with those two.

I have all the patience in the world in regards to Uconn bball, except for the conference.
I honestly hate being in this conference. Im sorry if i cant get excited for games against UCF :confused:

Reaction Score
I honestly hate being in this conference. Im sorry if i cant get excited for games against UCF :confused:
Ya. No offense to UCF, they were decent last year and look to be good this year. Cincy is the one positive I can take from this conference to this point. I like playing them and hope, no matter what happens to these two teams, they can play in the future.

Reaction Score
Ya. No offense to UCF, they were decent last year and look to be good this year. Cincy is the one positive I can take from this conference to this point. I like playing them and hope, no matter what happens to these two teams, they can play in the future.
Yeah thats a game i get up for but thats about it. I miss the days of going up against all those big east schools where it felt like every game was a top 25 matchup and the rivalries were real.

Reaction Score

Yup

Reaction Score
Can we have old Jonathan back? Been secretly hoping for that every day since the update.

I have a black "old" Jonathan ball cap that was a give away at a game several years back. It's one of my go to's for Husky gear. It has the Hyundai logo on the side; but that isn't overtly visible. I can't remember the opponent.

Anybody else have one? Remember who we played?

Reaction Score

So are you the one trolling AD Dave?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bballmicmac

Top Bottom