Ayana Patterson 2022 #3 Ranked Player UConn in Final 5 | The Boneyard

Ayana Patterson 2022 #3 Ranked Player UConn in Final 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Thank you to all the schools that have put time and effort into recruiting me. After a great deal of thought and consideration I have narrowed down my list to these five schools. Join me for my final decision on March 20th at Mcmillen Park center community at 5:30pm.

Reaction Score
If she chooses UConn, that's probably it for that class together with Ice. Evina would be definitely moved on with Anna and Aubrey seniors and getting ready to exit. A wing has the best opportunity for big minutes as a sophomore and beyond than a guard.

I have a hard time seeing any of the top true guards picking UConn in 22 with what we'll have. I see some guards choosing UConn in 23 and 24.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm shocked. I didn't know there were 4 other colleges aside from UConn. Where are these places located? Who runs these institutions? Do they all have sports departments. This calls for an investigation.

Reaction Score
I'll be happy just to see 2022 and 2023 . . .
If she chooses UConn, that's probably it for that class together with Ice. Evina would be definitely moved on with Anna and Aubrey seniors and getting ready to exit. A wing has the best opportunity for big minutes as a sophomore and beyond than a guard.

I have a hard time seeing any of the top true guards picking UConn in 22 with what we'll have. I see some guards choosing UConn in 23 and 2

Reaction Score
She has not visited anywhere NCAA has been in recruiting blackout since April of 2020. Blackout is not visits or in person recruiting.
Yes I realize that but being from the state of Indiana I'm sure she has been to both Indiana and Notre Dame. Does anyone know if she has visited Louisville at some point, or UCLA before this recruiting blackout period happened?

I remember a picture Amari Deberry posted at some point awhile back on Instagram..I believe that had Azzi in it and a couple other highly ranked players including Ayanna and she made some sort of comment about trying to recruit them or something along those lines. Maybe Amari and Azzi were able to persuade her. Would be a huge pickup!

Reaction Score
Yes I realize that but being from the state of Indiana I'm sure she has been to both Indiana and Notre Dame. Does anyone know if she has visited Louisville at some point, or UCLA before this recruiting blackout period happened?
I remember a picture Amari Deberry posted at some point awhile back on Instagram..I believe that had Azzi in it and a couple other highly ranked players including Ayanna and she made some sort of comment about trying to recruit them or something along those lines. Maybe Amari and Azzi were able to persuade her. Would be a huge pickup!
Kk was the 4th

Reaction Score
Thank you to all the schools that have put time and effort into recruiting me. After a great deal of thought and consideration I have narrowed down my list to these five schools. Join me for my final decision on March 20th at Mcmillen Park center community at 5:30pm.

Three schools are pretty much "local." UCLA is WAY out there. Parents can make it to Connecticut for games. If she wants to get out of the neighborhood, AND play for the greatest team in America, no better way than to head for Connecticut!!!!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score

We could call them the AAA Hoopers Club.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Three schools are pretty much "local." UCLA is WAY out there. Parents can make it to Connecticut for games. If she wants to get out of the neighborhood, AND play for the greatest team in America, no better way than to head for Connecticut!!!!
Plus Butler games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman