OT: - Ashton Hagans Commits to Kentucky, will attempt to reclass | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Ashton Hagans Commits to Kentucky, will attempt to reclass

Reaction Score
Keldon Johnson has perimeter game. Definitely not a four. He played the 3 in high school.

Herro is a shooter he’s sligghtly over rated.

Why would Hagans want to get there early with quickley and green already on roster.
I guess I should have said don’t expect him to take or make many 3s.

The last part is what surprises me. I saw some UK fans speculating that Green might transfer. That would be bad for them.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Skal, the Harrison Twins, dakari Johnson, etc. the list goes on if top 10 kids going nowhere.

And then look at the other side of the ledger with Top 10 kids thriving.

He gets these lesser players drafted higher than they should be. That's big.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
It's amazing how people believe the Kool-Aid is Calimari and not World Wide.

You're not wrong, but don't undersell Cal here. The guy is one of the great sports promoters of our time. An absolute stud salesman. He can do whatever he wants and the media still reveres him.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Keldon Johnson has perimeter game. Definitely not a four. He played the 3 in high school.

Herro is a shooter he’s sligghtly over rated.

Why would Hagans want to get there early with quickley and green already on roster.

Guys don't seem to consider roster makeup when picking Duke or UK.

There was an article about Duval not being a fit at Duke. He has no shot, and was an uber athletic slasher. Yet, everyone and their mom knew Duke was going to play inside with Bagley/Carter. So open shots on the perimeter, and no space in the lane.

Guy would have been best served going to a program that would put the ball in his hands 100% of the time and letting him go to work. Duke was the exact opposite. And you could see that from a mile away. It didn't take any foresight

Really, all these top kids think they are the man, and none of who's there or how they play will matter.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
60698AC1-9413-46EC-A125-AA610E4DCC8E.png
He’s at least thinking about it.

Reaction Score
Or in the 2014 NC game when he said he told his guys not to foul at the end of the game because UConn makes all of our free throws anyways. That was coaching MAL-practice. It cost them any chance to win the game
Well, yeah, but it was true. Nothing sweeter than watching them give up with a minute left.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom