Ania, part trois | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ania, part trois

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Is it Anna or Ania? I've seen her name written both ways. When I look up her name, it's Anna.
The official UCONN roster says Anna. It also says she's 6'1" so now I don't know what to believe.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Is it Anna or Ania? I've seen her name written both ways. When I look up her name, it's Anna.
As noted numerous times, it’s ANNA! In her classes she is Anna, Geno calls her Anna, her teammates call her Anna, the roster lists her as Anna. Only stubborn posters continue to call her Ania... Head bang

Reaction Score
This has been the norm for UCONN WBB teams for at least a decade now. The staff recruits players than can shoot & pass at all positions. Doubtful that Anna, ONO and Crystal are going to rack up more assists this season than KLS, Napheesa, and Crystal did last season (491).
And Kyla had 2 [backdoor] gr8 assists the other night too!

Reaction Score
Don’t be doubtful, be hopeful!
Best way to be in life!
Can’t wait until Sunday’s game!!

Reaction Score
As noted numerous times, it’s ANNA! In her classes she is Anna, Geno calls her Anna, her teammates call her Anna, the roster lists her as Anna. Only stubborn posters continue to call her Ania... Head bang

I recommend that you let it go. It's not worth a headache for you or your imogee.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I am glad she made a few shots, however, she needs to change her shot mechanics. Her right arm needs to be 90% vertical.
If you mean 90 degrees vertical, she would have the ball hit her in the head as it descends. If you are talking about arm angle, it changes with distance from the rim. Typically a free throw is best shot with about a 60 degree angle. The arm gets steeper as you move to the hoop and lower as you move away.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I recommend that you let it go. It's not worth a headache for you or your imogee.
“Was it over when the German’s bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!” @Plebe says “DefenseBB is right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight ‘em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody’s part. We’re just the guys to do it....LET’S DO IT!” :rolleyes:

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I remember watching Gabby run down the court on her toes and loved the way she moved. Now, I love watching Anna move down the court. It's easy to see that she moves with confidence knows what she is doing on the court most of the time. She is enjoyable to watch, especially after she grabs a rebound and brings it down court. I'm never sure what she is going to do with the ball, but she does.

Reaction Score
“Was it over when the German’s ? bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!” @Plebe says “DefenseBB is right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight ‘em with conventional weapons. That could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody’s part. We’re just the guys to do it....LET’S DO IT!” :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
You can tell she has solid BB skills and natural on court savvy.

She has lots of upside, lots - and very glad she's on our team. :D:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom