Am I the only one watching this game? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Am I the only one watching this game?

Reaction Score
Amazing, a free play and this stiff was able to get it out there. Nice finish to this game after some pretty boring play.

Reaction Score
That aged well. Great throw, great catch.
I mean in fairness, he underthrew his receiver on a free play where he could just let it rip with no downside. I’m not sure this negates Bennett being a pretty big weak point so far in this game.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The refs are letting them play in the secondary. There is a ton of pass interference going both ways on every play.

Reaction Score
I mean in fairness, he underthrew his receiver on a free play where he could just let it rip with no downside. I’m not sure this negates Bennett being a pretty big weak point so far in this game.
The Bama pressure has definitely given him fits all game, but even though it was a free play that throw was a dime.

Reaction Score
And now in crunch time Georgia’s OL starts to assert itself. Great clock-eating drive so far.

Reaction Score
Disagree with the quality of the throw. I’m watching Skycam. Perfect spot.
I can see you disagreeing with the quality, but come on, perfect? It was clearly under thrown. The defender was directly in between the ball and the receiver. That’s not a perfect spot. That’s a super dangerous spot with a better corner and no free play.

Reaction Score
Hate to admit it, but this has been a great NC game. It's everything that the ESPiN execs and the SEC could have asked for.

Blech.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hate to admit it, but this has been a great NC game. It's everything that the ESPiN execs and the SEC could have asked for.

Bleech.
Agreed. I’m pissed I’m enjoying it.

Reaction Score
Going all out pressure isn't a bad thing, but if you have to account for anyone on Georgia, it better be Bowers. That kid is an incredibly talented tight end, maybe already as good as any in the country.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Great game. They can’t both lose, and UGA just sealed it Look at the personnel on these teams. I’m old. In the bad old days Georgia’s gov tried to prevent GTech from playing Pitt in a bowl game because Pitt has a black player. In the 60s George Wallace tried to prevent U of Alabama from racial integration. Some things have improved with time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom