All ten toes are in for Kevin Ollie! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

All ten toes are in for Kevin Ollie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
images

A better choice than the David Petraeus book cover or the nude with 7 toes on one foot and 3 toes on the other.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Getting closer to game time and these 40 folks are not afraid to show their support for Coach Ollie! Anyone choosing to go all in before the Vermont game are charter members of the Bonyarders who have "Ten Toes In For Coach Ollie"! Congrats Charter Members!

fleudslipcon, uconnfan68, mauconnfan, huskyharry, aceboon, FfldCntyFan, 8893, imn1, patrick, tcf15, dante, Glaston Tim, RichZ, Dove, Sportsman5, huskiesnyc, GemParty, DogBreath2u, joober jones, Clockshop, Huskies4ever, 61cygni, ChrisSmithsPart, Kitaman, warbler13, Rockymtnroads, HuskyfanDan, OkaForPrez, tykurez, CL82, Brachacho, ibleedhuskblue, RodeickSpode, Hans Sprungfeld, TerryA88, PomonaHusky, caw,, selles, AtlHusky, uconnell

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Bumping this to see if anyone else is on the bandwagon.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Count me in going back to before he even got the gig.

(I guess I missed this thread initially)

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Count me in going back to before he even got the gig.

(I guess I missed this thread initially)
You're counted in. This is a no win thread. I can't imagine people signing up later in the season or validating us. They will just consider us irrational. So only two things can happen. We will be ridiculed if things go south, or we will be ignored if they continue in a positive direction. But I like that a small band of us chose to take a chance and proclaim our enthusiasm in spite of nothing to gain and everything to lose. Kind of reminds me of the day I confronted a bunch of fans who said JC can never win the big one.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
OK! Some of you guys said you weren't interested in W's and L's. You stated you wanted to see the team play with intensity. You wanted to see if KO was an X's and O's guy. You wanted to see improvement with the players as the season progressed.

Well I think the first two categories can be checked off. KO handled one of the best coaches in beating MSU and KO gave North Carolina State all it could handle even though UConn doesn't have anything near the personnel that NCS has. Gottfried is nowheres near the level of KO imo. Texas would love to poach KO to replace RB.

I say scr*w the NCAA, I say scr*w the BE, I say scr*w the ACC and its toadies, Pitt, Cuse, BCU and ND. We are flicken UConn and KO bleeds Husky Blue. And its great to see KF and RM on the bench as reminders of when the bb world was our B*tch and the BE was our training ground. So here is the list of those of us who are all in for KO. Any others care to join us!!!!!

These 35 people are all in with their endorsement of Coach Ollie! Anyone choosing to go all in before the Vermont game are charter members of the Bonyarders who have "Ten Toes In For Coach Ollie"! Congrats Charter Members!
fleudslipcon, uconnfan68, mauconnfan, huskyharry, aceboon, FfldCntyFan, 8893, imn1, patrick, tcf15, dante, Glaston Tim, RichA, Dove, Sportsman5, huskiesnyc, GemParty, DogBreath2u, joober jones, Clockshop, Huskies4ever, 61cygni, ChrisSmithsPart, Kitaman, warbler13, Rockymtnroads, HuskyfanDan, OkaForPrez, tykurez, CL82, Brachacho, ibleedhuskblue, RodeickSpode, PomonaHusky and Pudge!

Reaction Score
Always ... I was always in with this guy.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I thought I would update this list:

Early talent evaluators

fleudslipcon, uconnfan68, mauconnfan, huskyharry, aceboon, FfldCntyFan, 8893, imn1, patrick, tcf15, dante, Glaston Tim, RichZ, Dove, Sportsman5, huskiesnyc, GemParty, DogBreath2u, joober jones, Clockshop, Huskies4ever, 61cygni, ChrisSmithsPart, Kitaman, warbler13, Rockymtnroads, HuskyfanDan, OkaForPrez, tykurez, CL82, Brachacho, ibleedhuskblue, RodeickSpode, Hans Sprungfeld, TerryA88, PomonaHusky, caw, selles, and Pudge!
Late to the party: Manuel Warde.
Never joining: freescooter

Reaction Score
I thought I would update this list:

Early talent evaluators

fleudslipcon, uconnfan68, mauconnfan, huskyharry, aceboon, FfldCntyFan, 8893, imn1, patrick, tcf15, dante, Glaston Tim, RichA, Dove, Sportsman5, huskiesnyc, GemParty, DogBreath2u, joober jones, Clockshop, Huskies4ever, 61cygni, ChrisSmithsPart, Kitaman, warbler13, Rockymtnroads, HuskyfanDan, OkaForPrez, tykurez, CL82, Brachacho, ibleedhuskblue, RodeickSpode, PomonaHusky and Pudge! uconnell

Am I too late,even though I have always loved KO?

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Am I too late,even though I have always loved KO?
Do you have proof? No you're not late. I'll add you to the list.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Anyone else joining!!!!!
Early talent evaluators
fleudslipcon, uconnfan68, mauconnfan, huskyharry, aceboon, FfldCntyFan, 8893, imn1, patrick, tcf15, dante, Glaston Tim, RichA, Dove, Sportsman5, huskiesnyc, GemParty, DogBreath2u, joober jones, Clockshop, Huskies4ever, 61cygni, ChrisSmithsPart, Kitaman, warbler13, Rockymtnroads, HuskyfanDan, OkaForPrez, tykurez, CL82, Brachacho, ibleedhuskblue, RodeickSpode, Hans Sprungfeld, TerryA88 PomonaHusky,caw, uconnell, selles, AtlHusky, Pudge

Reaction Score
Nice: A lot more in the avant guard:

fleudslipcon, uconnfan68, mauconnfan, huskyharry, aceboon, FfldCntyFan, 8893, imn1, patrick, tcf15, dante, Glaston Tim, RichA, Dove, Sportsman5, huskiesnyc, GemParty, DogBreath2u, joober jones, Clockshop, Huskies4ever, 61cygni, ChrisSmithsPart, Kitaman, warbler13, Rockymtnroads, HuskyfanDan, OkaForPrez, tykurez, CL82, Brachacho, ibleedhuskblue, RodeickSpode and counting. I hope I have to keep adding folks.

I think a name should be considered for this group: Ten Toe Boneyarders or TTB for short.

33 people in out of 1527 views. Not bad!
I've been in since Kevin was announced as headcoach and felt that it would probably take a little time for him to show what he's capable of, particularly since the team had the player losses that it did and that though he's a student of Coach Calhoun (and other's who he's played under), his style of play might take a while to adapt to. In my mind, he's already overachieved and what a joy, to say the least!

Reaction Score
I thought I was arleady in - clearly a grave oversight on my part.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
10 toes in! Coach KO has a bright future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom